Chapter 87

Manik's POV

Shit!!!! What is going on?? 

Why doesn't anyone take me seriously?? 

" I just wanted to... "  I started

" Stop beating around the bush all of you. Please come to the point. " Chachi said.

" Yes... Manik, we have come here to discuss that we want the  marriage ceremony to be held..." Aunty said and all of a sudden Roshni started coughing. It seemed that she choked on something.

" Are you alright?" I asked giving her water.  But she didn't even look at me or took hold of the glass.

" Have water, Roshni!! " I said and she excused herself and rushed to the washroom. I got up to go after her but Chachi stopped me.

" Wait, I will go and see her. " Chachi said.

" It's ok, Chachi, you have food, I would see what happened. " I said as I wanted to go and meet her alone.

" Uff!! Stop it! Are you her mom?? Megha will go and see her.  We have come to discuss the marriage ceremony and other plans, we have to make arrangements. " Chachu scolded me.

He was saying something but my mind was occupied with Roshni and the problems that we were already facing. On top of that, they all came here to discuss my wedding plans.

And this marriage alliance for Roshni from the Kapoor family was just like the last straw.

" Manik?? I am asking you, listen to the whole wedding plan and let us know if it is ok with you. Don't complain later on. " Chachu said.

But I had not heard anything. So I didn't know what to say.

As it is I was not interested in this wedding, so was not interested in their stupid plan as well. I was more concerned that Raj was
here to talk to Roshni.

" Hey, I am so happy for you, Roshni is a good girl. You both deserve each other. " Viren said to Raj.

Oh, shut up, you idiot!!

" Manik? What's wrong with you? I am asking you something, we have to make arrangements. " Chachu said.

What was his problem??

" I don't know anything, as it is no one listens to me... What is the point in saying anything?? Do whatever you all want and I will do what I want, now. "  I said and paid attention to what Raj and Viren were talking about.

I need to discourage Raj.

" I don't know what to talk about. I wish, Ron was here, he can talk to anyone comfortably. Mom sent me but how do I talk to Roshni and what do I talk to her, there is nothing common between us. " Raj said.

" Absolutely right!! You are not compatible with each other as you have nothing in common between you. Moreover, she has exams in a few days, she would get distracted. I think you should not talk to her. As it is she too young to get married. " I said.

Raj looked at Viren with a raised eyebrow to know his opinion, and Viren smiled and said, " I think, you must talk to her.  You like her and even your parents want you to get married to her. So go ahead. "

I would break his jaw today.  Someone give me a loaded gun.

" See, Raj... if you can't even find a topic to talk about with her for five minutes, then there is no point in thinking about marriage. How will you spend your whole life with her if you can't even think of a suitable topic to talk to her about? " I tried to make her understand.

" It doesn't matter, the physical desire and attraction are most important in a marriage. You should be attracted to your spouse. Who needs to talk to his partner, I don't mind a partner who is extremely desirable and I don't care if I can't find a topic to discuss with her. We should be able to communicate through our touch and caresses. If you think you are attracted to Roshni then go ahead. " Viren said.

" Are you out of your mind?? Don't teach him your philosophy, he is not like you. Raj, don't listen to him, you are not him or Shaurya or Ron, for them, a good sexual relationship is enough. But you are very sensitive like Shlok, Sujal and me. You would need much more involvement from your life partner...  You would need someone you love and care about. A friend, a lover, a companion with whom you could share your life. " I said.

" And you think you found all this in Myra?? I am sorry but I don't see you having a relationship like that with Myra. You are not at all compatible with her. I don't think you would be able to strike up a conversation with Myra as well. So if you can get married to Myra, just because she is very beautiful and hot, why can't I marry Roshni?" Raj asked.

" Ok, at least Myra is very pretty,  but then Roshni is not as hot and sexy as Myra. She is young and you don't have anything in common, then why marry her? Why are you even considering her? "  I asked.

Sorry, Roshni... I don't want him to be interested in you.

"  Somehow I feel that she would look much more beautiful and elegant if groomed properly. I don't mind having such a sweet girl as my wife and everyone likes her in my family, especially Ron. He thinks she is perfect for me. And no one knows me better than Ron. I think I can marry Roshni. I will go and talk to her. I agree I am not in love with her at the moment, but we will gradually fall in love together. " He said.

" Absolutely!! I feel the same, just imagine, any girl would have fallen for the charm of any one of us, especially the playboys of the group. No one has been able to resist us till now, we have been doing it without fail.  But hats off to Roshni, she managed to handle the flirting of all three of us as well as Sahaj, Mohak and Vihaan...?? Is she for real?? I mean she was not at all affected by that and just smiled and stayed level-headed, that says a lot about her. It is possible only if someone is extremely determined or already in true love with someone. We don't know if she already loves anyone, So I think, she is very strong-headed, loyal and very mature in a few matters. God!! She is like dynamite. Even I would not have left a chance to get to such a girl if I had that option. I don't want to marry or I would have tried. You must think about her. " Viren said and Raj nodded.

" I think you are right. I like those qualities in her and on top of that she is sweet, loving caring and respects everyone. Perfect for me and my family. And Ron would never suggest something wrong to me. I trust him as much as I trust myself. " Raj said.

Ughhh!! I would kill both Viren and Ron.

" But she is too young. You would have to wait for a few years if you want ... I will not allow her to get married before she completes her studies and has become financially independent. " I said firmly.

" I will take care of her studies and all her other responsibilities. She can study whatever she wants. " Raj said.

Chachi and Maya aunty came back with Roshni and joined us. Roshni was looking pale.

😱😱😁🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂😉😉🤣😡😡😡😅😅😅😅😅

Good morning friends

Here is my today's update I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

Thanks for telling me your suggestions for the series names.

But I am still confused as some wanted one snd others wanted another one.

We need three names, one for each group.

So we can have all the names.

******

Things are going to get hot and spicy pretty soon in Billionaire's abandoned bride as Adam is hell bent to meet Sam and Kevin would try his level best to stop him.

Let's see how Adam finds about Simmi.

Take good care of yourself and have a good day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍❤️