Chapter 4

After Hailey told Lucas about her cancer they sat there hugging each other for a while. When he looked at her Hailey could not help but admire how beautiful his eyes were. They were blue.

"Hey it's late how about we all head to bed." Lucas told her.

"Yeah I am tired. Let's go tell Niall and Liam that we are headed to bed." Hailey told him.

The two of them took a little bit before they went downstairs so that it did not look like Hailey was crying because she did not want Niall and Lauren to ask why because she was not ready to tell them. They went down stairs and Lauren and Niall were kissing each other.

"Aww come on you two. Must you do that here. I don't think Hailey wants to see that. I know I don't." Lucas said.

"You are just cranky because you don't have anyone to go out with." Lauren said.

"Yeah. Yeah what ever. Are you two going to do that all night because if you are Hailey and I will sleep in my room." Louis said.

Hailey laughed at Lucas acting like that. It was funny how he messes around with his friends like that. It was nice that she had friends like them. At her old school she only had one friend and her name was Taylor. The two of them were never as close as Lucas and his friends are.

"Well maybe you should go up there because I planned on sleeping with my boyfriend." Lauren said.

Lucas rolled his eyes and pulled Hailey up the stairs. When they got up there Hailey grabbed her clothes and walked into the bathroom and changed. She grabbed a sweat shirt and sweat pants. She went back into the bedroom and found Louis sitting on his bed.

"You can have the bed and I will sleep on the floor." Lucas told her.

"No you should not have to sleep on the floor. You can have the bed." Hailey told him.

"No you are my guest you should not have to sleep on the floor."

"We can both take the bed. It is big enough for the both of us. That way neither of us have to sleep on the uncomfortable floor." Hailey told him.

"Yeah your right. Come on get into bed it is getting late." He said climbing into the bed.

Hailey climbed into the bed and laid against the wall while he laid on the other side of the bed. It did not take long before she fell asleep because she was really tired. When she woke up to use the bathroom she felt his arm wrapped around me. She smiled at him and tried to get out from under his arm without waking him up but he ended up waking up.

"Where you going." He said in a tired voice.

"I am just going to the bathroom. I will be right back." She told him.

"Okay." He said rolling over.

She went to the bathroom and her stomach started feeling upset. She started throwing up into the toilet. She thought it was probably just something that she ate so once she finished she brushed her teeth and went back to bed. Lucas was asleep again so she did not disturb him. When she woke up the next morning she smelt bacon.

"Hey Hailey. Wake up and come downstairs or Niall is going to eat all of the pancakes and bacon before you get down here." Lucas told her.

Hailey stood up and did not feel well so she ran to the bathroom. She started throwing up again and before long she heard someone knock on the door. She brushed my teeth and left. When she opened the door Lauren was standing there.

"Hey you doing okay hunny? It sounded like you were getting sick in there. Lucas sent me up here to get you because niall is already on his third plate and it is getting hard to save you a plate." He told me.