Hopeful Thinking

We made it to the pack house and went to the private kitchen area. Me and Raya were thinking of what to make for breakfast when Damon walked in.

Raya squealed and jumped into his arms. If only me and Xander were at that level of mate bond by now.. After what seemed like forever Raya and Damon finally stopped making out.

“hello Sophia” Damon says sending me a wink

“Don’t wink at me, that's weird, Why are you winking” I say, rolling my eyes.

“Oh nothing, Xander would like to see you in his office later is all”

I stop. It seems like everything literally froze and I just stared at Damon with my jaw dropped.

“What. Did. You. Do.” I grit my teeth walking towards him.

He throws his hands up in surrender.

“Nothing! I simply told him why you did what you did and then Me and Raya had a talk first before I did this but I told him that you were quite a beautiful lady and it may or may not of sent him into a frenzy”

Raya giggles “I told you it would work”

I throw my hands up and sigh. “Great, Now he’s going to be real possessive isn’t he?”

“Don’t look at it as a bad thing” they both say at the same time

I roll my eyes once again, looking at Raya I whine. “Whhhat are we going to cook”

“Damon, what do you want to help us sexy women make?” Raya asks

“Bacon for sure, Maybe waffles?” Damon shrugs.

“I’m down” me and Raya say at the same time giggling.

Me and Raya raid the fridge and grab out a ton of bacon. We realized we didn’t have anything to make waffles with so we settled on the several pounds of Bacon in the fridge. I planned on taking some up to Xander but as soon as I thought about it. A very large shadow was behind me and I got butterflies in my stomach.

“Hello Darling” A deep but soothing voice said.

I slowly turn around and look up to see who it was.. Surprise it’s Xander. I gasp and start to get teary eyed. I didn’t think I missed this hunk of a wolf as much as I did.. but seeing him in front of me definitely made me realize.

“Xander” I say trying to remain emotionless.

He looks over at Damon and gives him a dirty look as me and Raya giggle at each other. I scooted past Xander accidentally bumping him. We both jumped back as sparks went through our arms. I shake it off. The mate bond is definitely pushing itself.

Damon and Xander insisted that me and Raya go sit down before we burned ourselves. So we did just that. I’m honestly thinking of napping right now more than anything.

Xander keeps giving Damon the side eye and looking at me every so often. Every time he looks at Damon, Raya and I stifle laughter. He is so jealous and we just think it’s hilarious. After a while of a relatively quite cooking adventure we all sat together and ate our bacon, waffles were not in the question as both the boys spilled the mix all over the floor.

Damon sat directly next to me as Raya was trying not to laugh, so she kept shoving handfuls of food in her mouth. Xander sat on the other side of me growling at Damon. We all Ignored Xander and just kept eating.

The longer we ate the more Damon moved closer to me and me and Raya would just look at each other. I honestly don’t know if this is a good plan.. But in the end, It might be a win-win situation for me.

After we finished eating me and Raya collected plates and threw them in the dishwasher. Damon would gently touch my back when he walked past me and would mumble “beautiful” and other things just to piss Xander off. All I could hear was the growls of disapproval from Xander and the stifled laughs from Raya.

As that went on Xander had finally had enough and threw Damon through the window. We all just gasped and we heard Damon out in the lawn laughing. Xander roughly grabbed me and then gently slid my hair out of my face but went right back to being rough.

Xander started kissing me very roughly in front of Raya and Damon, I of course kissed back. There were so many sparks and fireworks. He then pushed himself off me and just stared into my eyes.. I saw Shadow… Oh no I’m in big trouble.