Coronation Plan's

After what seemed like forever Raya finally enters the room. She just swings the door open and walks in.

“HEYYYYY” She yells loudly

I jump and throw my pillow at her hitting her right in the head.

“Oh my! I am so Sorry Raya” I giggle.

She laughs “A Pillow, Really? Ouch oh noooo!” She dramatically falls to the floor. “You got me” She giggles really hard.

I laugh even harder. “So, what's the plan stan” I ask

“OO! So, We are going to go to one of the big conference rooms where I have all the books and things set out for your coronation planning. And i'll be there to help, of course!” She smiles proudly

“Is that why it took you forever to show up and come get me? I question groaning

She laughs “Yes actually, i want everything to go smoothly for you”

“Well let's hop to” I say getting off my bed and heading to the door.

“Yes!!” She squeals running out the door in front of me grabbing my hand as she passes me. She dragged me down several halls into a large room with books scattered all over a large table in the middle of the room. I stop and immediately get overwhelmed.

“Why are there so many books and what are they all for specifically?” I look at her

“There's so many because there are so many different options.”

She walks over to one stack of books

“This one is for your dress and like hair, makeup and stuff, then this one is for how you would like the castle to look, flowers, or whatever, then this pile is jewelry, crown blah blah blah” She ends her sentence taking a deep breath as she spoke quickly.

I take a deep breath and just stare at her. “What have I gotten myself into” I mumble

“Fun, you got yourself into fun” Raya smiles proudly. “Let's start with the dresses, makeup and stuff” She winks.

I sigh and go sit down by the pile of books, I grab one off the top and all I see are large dresses, heavy makeup and really large hair do’s. This is going to be such a long process. Raya had left the room to go deal with something and to grab us some snacks. So I am going to be alone for the unseen future. I'm trying to find something that just screams at me and not in a bad way. But I am a small and simple girl not, let's go over the top with things type of girl. I grab another book out of the stack and just keep flipping through pages.

I sigh and toss my 6th book on the table and groan loudly. Why is this such a hard decision, its not like i have to impress the entire fucking wolf kingdom. I stand up and start pacing, Maybe I can come up with my own look that isn't in these books. Is that allowed though?

After pacing for what seems like an hour Raya comes back into the room with soup and hot chocolate. I smile “Thank you so much Raya”

“You're welcome Sophie” She smiles and pats the seat next to her.

We talk about random things while we eat and drink our hot chocolate.

“Do I have to pick from the books?” I ask

“No! You can do whatever you want, It's your day and your decisions. We could always go to the dress store as well. We will have to take Damon and one of the Royal guard members with us but we can still go to stores” She says with a helpful smile.

“Maybe, I was also thinking like a Red and Emerald color theme for the flowers and things around the castle” I say smiling “Just for Ginger and shadow”

“Oh! That is so cute and I am totally down for that” She says as she scribbles notes on her notepad about the color theme.

“I was thinking Xander could wear red as well and I could wear an emerald dress” I say fiddling with my fingers.

“Yes!” She says scribbling more notes.

“So! Since we have color themes and stuff, what kind of flowers would you like?” She asks chewing on her pencil now

“Maybe like Roses, Daisy’s, Carnations” I say

“Perfect” She says scribbling it down really fast

“Unfortunately you have to pick a crown from the book, Xander’s rule” She says frowning “OOO What about your make up and hair”

“Something simple for makeup and hair” I say walking over to grab a book with crowns and find a simple black one

“This one is perfect” I say and show Raya

“Oh my goddess that is so pretty” She says and quickly scribbles down the number that's next to it.

“So tomorrow we will go shopping together and have the best time ever. I'll get orders for all of those flowers and decor. And Xander will get the crown." she says, clapping her hands excitedly.  “Ill of course run everything i order by you first” she smiles

“That all sounds perfect, I appreciate you oh so much” I say teary eyed. “Is there anything else I have to do”

“As of right now, no. until we go shopping, then when i run things by you. Other than that everything else is up to Xander” She says.

“Sweet, I'm so tired” I say, yawning.

“It is 11pm, let's get you to bed” Raya giggles.

I go straight up to bed and lay down. I instantly go to sleep.