Past and Present

Several hundreds years ago, the vampires and human species fought in a war, actually several wars

Several hundreds years ago, the vampires and human species fought in a war, actually several wars. Due to many disagreements, many people died during the war. The humans and vampires promised each other, and made a peace treaty.

65% of the world's population are vampires while the remaining 35% are humans, humans tend to be more rare because they are weak and fragile compared to vampires, vampires live for as long as they like until they form a bond.

Vampires are naturally beautiful, well in most cases anyway. Their beautifully shimmering shiny eyes, defined face shape, dominate in most cases. It's hard to resist them. I mean, who wouldn't fall for them at first glance?

They all have supernatural abilities. All vampires have extremely good ears, some are better than others. Vampires move around quickly, some are faster than others. They also have an incredible amount of stamina and strength, some are better than others.

Bond can be formed between a human and a vampire through sexual intercourses, not any regular sex, that would've been too easy. When you have sex with the person you wished to form a bond with, you must have feelings for them, love. And that goes for them too, they must also have feelings for you.

When that does happen, you begin to feel light, your heart is burning like you have been covered in a warm blanket made from lava, you itching for every last thing of them, from every strand of hair to every part of their body. The feeling makes you want to think and scream "their name" for the whole world to hear.

Bonds are also required to take special pills, called the B-FM. Take them before having sex with the person you love the most. The pills are different for everyone because you get the pill custom made with your blood inside and your partner's blood, along with really rare plants that are grown once every 25 years.

Breaking bonds is possible too, though it rarely happens and it's hard to do, you also need to take special pills to break the bond. It will hurt like crazy, it will feel like a thousand needles just stabbed through your neck and heart, the cold sensation that can last up to 2 hours, that's the price you have to pay for not making the right choice, not choosing the right person. Chances of surviving is harder than catching a fly with a pair of chopsticks.

That doesn't mean there isn't a way to lower the chance of dying.

A bond can be commonly formed between a human and a vampire, sometimes a vampire and a vampire, or a human and a human.

When a bond is formed, vampires cannot smell other humans' blood except for their own mate's blood.

Blood type is important in this society, there are 4 main blood types A, B, AB, and O. But there is a 5th one, the rarest one out of all 4. The blood of that rare type is worth more than 10,000,000 human's blood. It's nutritious, juicy, tempting and is a real beauty. Called, Blood type Z.

One tiny scratch, and the blood starts spilling, vampires can smell it before it can even leave the first layer of your skin. It has a stronger smell than any of the other blood. When a vampire drinks a person with blood type Z, they won't be starving for the next weeks.