Period

Who is that beside me? I felt a rough hand rubbing my cheek with a feeling of cold metal too

Who is that beside me? I felt a rough hand rubbing my cheek with a feeling of cold metal too. It definitely isn't Zack's hand because Zack doesn't wear this many rings.

My eyes slowly opened but I could only see a blurry figure and blinding sun rays.

"Good morning, babe."

"Victor?" I asked, making sure it was him.

"The one and only." He kissed my forehead and lifted me bridal style up into his arms. I wanted to see where he was taking me but was too tired to even move a muscle.

"Where are we going?" I asked in a raspy voice.

"To our house." He responded. I hummed and felt myself becoming more tired when I felt the leather seat. Someone's jacket laid across my body and covered my silk pj with a spaghetti strap and shorts.

The car ride was smooth and surprisingly not bumpy at all. I was only half awake but when I really felt myself about to sleep. The car came to a halt and a different pair of arms lifted me.

For some reason, I knew it was Leo's, it was because of his cologne. He walked for a while before gently placing me on a cloud like bed.

Clench.

I began to frown at the horrible feeling in my stomach. Is it that time of month again? Tiredly, I sat up and clenched my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Leo asked, worried showing all over his face.

"It's just cramps."

"Oh..." He stood back up and stepped backwards. "Does that mean you're bleeding?"

"Mhm." I hummed not being able to form words. Even though periods only contain a small amount of blood, I'm sure they'll be able to smell it because of my blood type if I'm not wearing tampons.

"Are you okay?!" Arlen stormed in and rushed toward the bed. "I heard you groaning."

"It's fine, do you guys perhaps, have tampons?"

"We'll tell someone to go out and get them for you." Leo hurriedly left the room.

"Is there anything else you want, babe?" I looked up at Arlen, shocked to see him call me that.

"Babe?" I repeated.

"Oh, last night, Zack called us and told us everything." He smiled happily.

"I see" I continued to sit uncomfortably, if I stand up it'll begin to leak. I got to make a run to the bathroom quickly when they come back. "Could you get me my clothes?"

"Anything for you." Arlen dashed out of the room before coming back with a big T-shirt and loose cotton shorts that are just my size. "Anything else?"

"Nothing right now." I smiled thankfully.