02 - Coincidence meets fate

Where an evening walk turns into something much more drastic.

They were taking a peaceful, quiet evening stroll in the park and a bird caught Jisung's eye. Overcome by excitement, he let go of Minho's hand and pointed to it, "A blue bird! I've never seen one of those before, have you?" he squinted to get a better view, as if that helped at all.

"Minho," he turned around "Minho?" his voice came out soft, barely a whisper, his eyes went wide.

One minute they were just walking, enjoying the light breeze and the other, Minho was on one knee in front of him.

"Jisung." he looked up at him fondly "Ever since I've met you, you've been a ray of happy sunshine in my dark, rainy life. You're the one I want to wake up next to everyday and go to sleep every night with." Jisung gasped.

"My love, please make me the happiest man on earth and finally be mine once and for all." he smiled, and Jisung might've just melted away at the pure sight-

"Han Jisung, will you marry me?" He popped up a velvet box displaying two extraordinarily beautiful diamond studded rings.

Well that definitely shook him to the core "What? No!" he blurted out. The crowd that had gathered by then gasped loud enough for the flown away blue bird to hear. "Oh no daddy..." a tiny voice whispered "Shh honey." a man put a finger to her lips.

Minho's face fell "Oh."

"No- don't cry! I- I just-" he babbled. Minho got back on his feet, with glassy eyes "Its okay."

"No-oh my god-" "I'm not forcing you, Jisung-" "SHUT UP! I-" Jisung got down himself, fiddling with his jacket pocket and pulling out a purple velvet box, "I was supposed to ask you!"

Confusion etched upon Minho's face, he cocked his head to the side in question. "God what the hell." Jisung groaned "I had this whole thing planned up, and my speech, but you and your excitement and your adorableness I'm - nevermind, I'll just go with the flow." he said this all very fast. Did that make sense? He hoped it did.

"Lee Minho," he looked up at him, hopefully propping up the small box with a pair of stunning rose gold rings. The crowd gasped once again, louder this time. Minho's hands flew to his mouth, tears threatening to fall.

"Will you marry me?" "Yes, you idiot!" he nodded, "Will you marry me?" he opened the ring box for a second time "Yes! YES!"

Minho's hands found their way to cup Jisung's face as he pulled him in, closing the gap between them.

Laughs, cheers and claps erupted around them, as Minho kissed Jisung the hardest he had ever in his life. "I love you." he mumbled across his lips "I love you too." Jisung smiled into the kiss.