08 - Soulmate (II)

a/n totally didn't write this in chemistry class

Okay. He can do this (he can't).

He can walk into class, absolutely ignore Lee Minho, put his head down, and sit at his desk, and he can open a book and start reading. Yes he can. (No he can't)

Step one, walk into class. Done, easy.

Step two, don't look at Lee Minho.

Failed.

How could he ignore him when he was standing right there with his hands crossed, as if waiting for him and staring into his fucking soul at 7 fucking am.

"Happy birthday princess, let's talk."

And Jisung short circuited.

His arm was being grabbed and he didn't try to fight back because come on, he wouldn't stand a chance against him right now. Minho had come to school with a mission and he would not budge.

They went up to the rooftop, seemingly the only private space in the entirety of the school campus.

As the door shut behind them, Jisung sighed "Look man, I do not know how that happened." Minho was silent and Jisung hated it. One thing he despised was the silent treatment when he was willing to talk.

"See, let's talk, like you said. We should figure this out."

Minho raised an eyebrow "Well I don't blame you, I am totally irresistible. But I have to say brushing my teeth this morning and seeing your name there definitely didn't make me fall into the toilet."

Jisung giggled, this might've been the best prank slash comeback he's thrown on Minho and it wasn't even a prank.

"I did think it was a prank though, you go to extreme lengths to one up me." "So in conclusion I've gained a point."

"But it's not a prank." "It did scare the living shit out of you though."

"It didn't scare me, nothing scares me." Minho scowled "You fell into a toilet." "Only for the element of surprise."

"But come on, this has to be an error right? Me and you?" Jisung bit his lip "I can't believe I'm agreeing with you but yes, how can we? Not us?" "Out of 8 billion people out there I get stuck with this."

"Hey, I'm one of a kind." Minho defended his so-called beauty. (It wasn't beauty, it was eternal beauty, as much as he hates to admit)

"Sure you are." he snorted.

"So what do we do now?" "Make out?"

"Shut up." Jisung felt his ears burning, "What, you wanna go straight to the devil's tango?" Jisung was now red "Oh my god Minho, shut up." "Make me." Minho snickered.

Jisung raised an eyebrow "Oh so we're taking the flirt route now?" Minho shrugged "If we're stuck together, we might as well."

"I can make you fall in mere 3 days," he added.

Did he just -

Jisung knows he's pegging him on by a challenge.(like he always does) It is a stupid challenge. Jisung does not do stupid shit.

"Bet you'll lose your marbles if I even touch you." he says anyway.

"Wanna see?"

"Fucking bet."

i know this one's short but i think i'll write a couple few more parts or maybe a whole diff book for this one because i really like where i'm going with the plot. if you have something to add, let me know!