07 - Soulmate (I)

a/n this is so fucking bad ans soooo cringe I wrote this one at 2am drowned in oreos and rice (irl don't you fucking dare read this one ESPECIALLY)

where your soulmate's name appears on your wrist when you turn 16.

Sep 13th 11.55 pm
"I am so excited."

"Jisung there's a 50% probability that you won't get it tonight, you know that." Seungmin deadpanned "Yeah what if you're the older one and you have to wait some more to find out?" Hyunjin pipped up

"Because it is my destiny to get a noona. She's already turned 16 and today I will find her name." Jisung giggled, stuffing his head into the pillow. "For the nth time, a noona will not equate to a sugar mommy. Get a job." Seungmin threw a cookie wrapper at him "But IMAGINE, Seungmin." he whistled "I WILL HAVE A GIRLFRIEND."

"You've dated like half the school, why do you sound so bitchless." Hyunjin just stared at him "But this one will be different."

"20 bucks say he won't find out." "Bet." Seungmin grinned.

Seungmin already won 50 dollars on Hyunjin's birthday, they were in this very room on the eve of his birthday and no name showed up on his wrist, indicating that his soulmate hadn't turned 16 yet and there was still time until he found out who they were.

"But whatever happens, we still have the cake." he wiggled his eyebrows "It's a drawing,Hyunjin." "IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS OKAY."

The clock struck midnight, and Jisung bit his lip, putting his arms behind his back. Silence fell over the room. You could hear the tap in the bathroom dripping. "My wrist is t-tickling." Jisung whispered "OH MY GOD YOU GOT A NOONA THE FUCK?"

(DUDE COME ON THIS IS SO BADLY WRITTEN IM PHYSICALLY CRINGING)

"SHUT THE FUCK UP ITS TOO LATE" "AND GIVE ME MY 20 ASSHAT" "OVER MY DEAD BODY WILL I EVER PAY YOU" "SCAMMER" "WELL ACTUALLY-"

"SHUT UP YOU TWO. I-it stopped t-tickling" "Let's see then," Seungmin sighed. They peered forward.

JIsung brought his left hand forward, and there, in small, very clean writing , was written "Lee Minho."

Pause.

He blinked down at it, bring it to his eyes to see clearly, as if he read it wrong maybe it said "Minhee"-
No. it said, in obvious text, "Minho".

He looked up at his friends, his mouth open.
"Does that say 'Lee Minho'?" Seungmin blinked, Jisung nodded. He turned to look at Hyunjin, who seemed like his eyes would roll out of his skull any minute.

Just as Seungmin and Hyunjin made eye contact, neither could contain what was building up inside them. They burst out laughing, Hyunjin basically wheezing and Seungmin rolling down to the floor clutching his stomach.

Jisung just sat there running his hand over his soulmate's name.

"Well you got an older one, that's that." "No sugar mommy but bro got a sugar daddy." Hyunjin gasped for air. "Ooooohh man I am living for this fucking enemies to lovers type shit."

"Say what Jisung, are you gonna give him a great big 'I'm Sorry' kiss tomorrow?" Seungmin cackled

It did NOT make sense, how could Lee fucking Minho out of all people on the god damn planet be his soulmate? They have hated each other since middle school, everyone knows that. The mutual hate train began over some stupid maths assignment and has been going strong ever since.

"He was so fucking loud a minute ago and look at him now." hyunjin still hadn't stopped wheezing.

"I am gay?" was the first think out of his mouth.

"I have to say, that was the least surprising element of tonight."

"We been knew. Honey, you're gay as a maypole."

(GO WATCH AND READ RWNRB RIGHT NOW IT IS THE BEST THING TO EVER HAPPEN TO ME)