1. 𝓕𝓾𝓷𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓵

Tw: mention of suicide

"Ellie was beautiful." Ross said tearfully as he looked in front of the people making a speech in his girlfriend's funeral, her parents were holding each other crying for their only death daughter and her family right behind them looking devastated. "I'll always remember her beautiful smile, the goodness in her, her silly jokes and the way she made everyone so happy."

"She was my first friend and my girlfriend, nobody could ever tell me that I'll find another love because she was my only love." He said clenching his hands calming down before his damn curse powers go crazy. "Ellie will always be remembered by her love ones, I know I will." Ross said looking down.

'After all it was my fault that she was killed by them.' He thought with a glare, his bullies had corner Ellie in the school rooftop pushing her off the building. They were the first suspects in the investigation but nothing was trace to them, no texts and no emails so the police rule the death as a suicide which Ross never believed it. Ellie will never do that to her family, to him.

Ross watched them bury his girlfriend and drops a red rose to her casket being the last one to drop a flower. Everyone had dropped a white rose and yellow flowers except for him because he remembered how Ellie loved the red roses so much, he would bring a single flower to her or when they go on dates.

"Ross." He looks up to see Ellie's parents smiling sadly at him. "We're glad to see you." Her mother said who looked pale and thin while her husband looked sad but staying strong.

"Of course, did the police say anything on them?" Ross asked and the parents shake their heads. "Like they said, they didn't do it. I know something happened to my baby, I know she will never do something like this... kill... kill herself." Her mother said sobbing and Ross nods.

"I know." He said and the three stood in front of her grave, he stayed until her parents had to leave. "If you like, you can come to the house we're going to make a big dinner." Ellie's dad said and Ross shakes his head.

"I'll like to stay here a bit longer besides my caregiver wants me back home on time." He said and Ellie's dad nods patting his shoulder.

Once he was left alone he finally went on his knees and screams letting his sadness and anger show, his powers glowing on his hands making him glare at them.

"If I didn't have this damn powers, I wouldn't be bullied." He said. "I wouldn't be standing in front of my dead girlfriend's grave, I would have been with her in the living room watching a movie like we always do." Ross said shaking his head wiping his tears, he looks back to see Chris behind him saying nothing.

"I loved her." Ross said and Chris looks down hearing the pain in his voice. "I loved her more than anything." He said, his voice shaking.

"And to think that I was finally accepting my freaky powers because she said they were unique an amazing part of me." Ross said.

_Flashback

"No! Don't you dare." Ellie said with a giggle as she made some brownies but Ross had come into the kitchen his finger cover from the batter he just dip in. Ross laughs as he bop her nose staining her with the batter. "Oh come on, is just a little." Ross said as Ellie goes back to her brownies with a huff but smiles when Ross comes behind her holding her waist.

"Why so many bash of brownies?" He asked and she smiles. "My little cousin has a birthday party today and I know how much she loves my brownies which is why I'm making them." She said moving her orange hair behind her.

"Did you finish the homework for Mr. Baxter?" She asked and Ross groans. "That bad, huh." Ellie said with a small laugh but stops seeing the look on his face.

"What's wrong?" She asked walking to his side holding his hand. "Chris was bothering me with joining his squad and like I said, I'm not joining at all." He said and looks at his hands.

"Why would I want to be in a team where they will probably just look at me like I'm a freak! I'm already getting called one in school, I do t need another one." Ross said and Ellie punch his shoulder. "Um... ow! Why?" He asked.

"Don't call yourself a freak! You are nothing compare to those bullies who have nothing better than go for an amazing and smart boyfriend." Ellie said making him look down with a frown. "I know one day you will accept them, probably going to take years which is why I'll always be here for you to remind you that you're not a freak." She said holding his hands which were glowing white.

"May I remind you that because of your powers you saved me when I was a kid, whatever that thing was attacking me you touched it and it disappeared into dust." Ellie said making him smile. "Yeah, I did." He whispers and kiss her forehead.

"And here we are." She said with a smile and giggles as Ross kiss all over her face. "Stop, you tickling me." Ellie said and gasps as he spins her around the kitchen.

"Wait." She said and Ross watch her turn off the oven, she turns around with a smile on her face. "What do you say I help you with the homework, maybe if we finish we can watch a movie." Ellie said and he smiled.

"Sounds like a deal." He said and laughs when Ellie almost tripped herself over a toy that her cousin left but clears his throat when she turns around to give him a look. "What?" He asked and Ellie just shakes her head.

_End flashback

"Can I come back here on Monday?" Ross asked Chris who nods. "Thanks." He said and gets up to leave, he touched her gravestone.

"I'll see you later, I promise." He whispers.