13. 𝓔𝓿𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓮

"No one loves you!" A familiar girl said and Ross gasps as he was dragged down into the red substance

"No one loves you!" A familiar girl said and Ross gasps as he was dragged down into the red substance. "No! No! Michael! Wendy, help!"

Ross gets up when he heard the giggles of the girl, he saw the girl was around 13 years old wearing a blue or black dress and boots.

"Guess what?" She asked with a smirk walking towards him. "That thing you're looking for? Isn't here." She said and Ross glares at her.

"So you don't have the crystal?" Ross asked and he turns around when she disappeared for a moment and appeared by the secret bookshelf. "Of course not." She said with a roll of her eyes and Ross fallows her but she was gone again.

"For that you'll have to go deeper... much deeper." She walked behind him and Ross jumps when he found her there behind him. "Poor Ross, he can't trust anyone."

"Why are you doing this?!" Ross asked with a glare and the girl gives him a cold glare. "No one loves you! And when you're dead no one will care!" She said and screams at him but soon it turns into a laugh making Ross run seeing the red substance appear.

"Enough games, now you'll drown." Ross goes through the hallway finding an exit, he jumps as the girl comes in front of him floating. "I came first!" She said making him confused.

"First?" Ross asked himself.

"Why does she only want you?" She asked and Ross breaks the core and heads back where the exit was block which was the medical room only for the girl to come out grabbing his wrist. "Look at you! You are beyond worthless!" She said and Ross pulled away with a glare.

"Seriously, what is your problem?!" Ross shouts and continues his way to the medical room, she appears again but this time some dolls appear with her. "You're just so greedy." Ross used his powers to kill the dolls and continues.

"So many friends and it's never enough!" Ross goes through the hallway ignoring the girl making his way to the elevator until she said something that made him stop.

"Don't you want to know who killed your girlfriend?" She asked and he turns around with a glare while she gives him a wicked grin. "It was so good to hear her call for you, Ross help me please!" She said mocking Ellie's voice and some mannequins appeared behind her.

"Keep going" Wendy writes beside him. "She's lying!"

That's all Ross needed to know and runs to the elevator breaking two cores while hearing the girl mock Ellie's begging for help. He was almost there when the girl blocks his way and holds him in place, a storm of winds surround them.

"This should have been my chance. They were supposed to die and join me here!" The girl said and Ross steps on her leg. "That's for bringing Ellie up all that time." He said and the girl screams, before she could attack him someone punch her in the face.

Ross eyes widen in disbelief as Wendy's glitter forms a body of a teenager but that's not what shock him it was who was behind that face.

"Ellie!" Ross shouts in shock.

"That's for torturing my boyfriend!" Ellie said and looks at the girl down. "Why don't we have have a nice talk Eveline, girl to girl." Ellie grabs her by the shirt and throws her in the wall which Eveline had face through it.

"E! Take him away from here, now!" Ellie said and Ross shakes his head. "Wait! No-." Ross was pushed by Michael into the elevator before he could argue.

____

"We have to go back! She could need our help." Ross said and Michael responds back quick.

"Don't worry, she's strong" Michael said and Ross rubs his face. "Just let me help, please." Ross begs to him as they go in a different room.

"Use your powers on her, it will help us a lot when she is weak" Michael said and Ross goes in a living room where a flash and med were left for him. Ross used the flask and looks at the open door where he could hear Eveline scream at Ellie and things being thrown.

"Don't panic, you've got this." Michael said and Ross hides behind a table seeing Ellie and Eveline fighting each other. "What's so good about that Ross guy?! Nothing special, nothing!" Eveline said throwing some wind blasts at Ellie who made a shield.

"He's not crazy that's something you don't have! And you just had to make him relieved that day." Ellie said and kicked Eveline to the wall her feet glowing familiar white, Eveline screams in pain.

"Wait, Ellie has my powers?" Ross asked in shock. "How?" Ross comes out of the table using his powers on Eveline who screams getting attacked by both Ross and Ellie.

"Ahh! I'll make sure he dies here and make him relieved your death over and over!" Eveline said and Ross holds his hand up sending up a blast of his own making Eveline disappear. "This is stupid!" She said and screams as Ellie blasts her back.

"Go away!" Eveline said by the staircase so at least she could deal with one of them and not get attack by both.

"I was special!"

Ellie comes behind her holding her from the back.

"Miranda says otherwise, you just got thrown like the rest of her inventions." Ellie said and Eveline pushed her away. "Shut up!" She said glaring at Ellie which she didn't know that Ross had broken the cores now standing on the second floor more close to Eveline.

"You're worthless! Nothing! A freak with no friends." Eveline said and was thrown across the room by Ellie. "That's a lie! He has me and Michael! While you have nothing." Ellie said and Eveline screams as both couple and Michael weaken Eveline to the point where she drops on the floor crying. Ellie stood behind her glaring and staying alert in case that she got crazy.

"Ellie!" Ross runs down the stairs and before Ellie could say his name, she was met by his lips on her. Ellie smiles and kiss him back holding him close, Ross holds her face in his hands looking at her ready to cry.

"Don't cry, I'm fine." Ellie said and he chuckles. "How can I not cry? My beautiful girlfriend is here standing alive.. sort of." He said and Ellie giggles, before she could say anything Eveline screams at them.

"No! If I can't be happy than you can't be happy at all!" Eveline said with a glare pushing the couple into the wall which made them land across her together still holding hands. She glares at them and throws a chair at the couple before Ellie could protect Ross, Ethan comes to the rescue pushing them both out.

"Ross, Ellie look out!" Ethan and Ross watched again in shock hearing the familiar voice of his dad. "Don't give up, Ross! Find that crystal!" Ethan said.

"Ellie, keep him safe." It was the last thing Ellie heard from Ethan, she holds Ross close as they went into the water the scenario changing again.