11. 𝓔𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓮'𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓪𝓭 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓮

As Ross made it to the office room he had to hold in his scream and anger when the coffee table was replaced by the school

As Ross made it to the office room he had to hold in his scream and anger when the coffee table was replaced by the school. On top of the school rooftop the three bullies were looking down at the bottom where his doll was holding nothing but he knew who he should put there, Ellie.

Ross slowly puts the doll on his doll's hands and watched as the bullies laugh, a drawer opens for him which he gets the black hair doll and this time it didn't crumble into dust.

"Did you like it? I know I did." The girl said with a giggle.

____Flashback

It was after school when he and Ellie hold hands heading back home but Ross stops.

"What is it?" Ellie asked and Ross sighs. "I left my phone on the class, let me go see if they haven't close the door yet." He said and he left not knowing that it was the last time he will see her alive.

Once he came out he froze as he gets out of the building seeing Ellie's body on the ground, her head bleeding not moving at all. Ross drops his backpack and going to her side holding her in his arms being careful with her.

"Hey, Ellie." Ross whispers and he saw her open her eyes at him. "No, don't close your eyes babe. Just keep them open for me." He said holding her face in one hand but he could see Ellie was struggling to keep them open.

"Don't you dare to close your eyes! I'm going to get some help." Ross said and was going to get up when Ellie tighten her grip on his hand tapping on it twice a language they made for each other to communicate. "Stay with me." She said and Ross gives her a tearful look.

"What happened? Who did this to you?" Ross asked and she slowly taps his hand. "Rooftop, M-." Ellie said but gets cut off as she coughs out some blood and Ross puts his head on her forehead.

"Please don't leave me." He said ignoring how school security had called the ambulance seeing the scene in front of him. Ross cried as he felt Ellie's hand drop and holds her close. "No!" Ross yelled.

____

"Ellie was the girl I loved since I was kid and we were going to celebrate our 3rd year anniversary." Ross said to Chris as he shot his target, has been days since they bury Ellie and all he did is close himself off by everyone and school which Chris had come to take him out his anger and sadness at a shooting range.

"She always knew how to make me feel better of my powers and even defended me from those cruel kids." He said and shot another target. "And now... she's just gone."

He shot the third bottle and reloaded the gun.

"And you know what I'm left with? This and this." Ross shows his hands that were glowing and takes out some newspaper talking about her death. "Thanks a lot god! Not only did you take away my dad who I don't know much about but you also took the greatest girl I have ever known since I was a kid!"

"You just took her away so young without me or anyone else having the chance to say goodbye!" Ross looks at the sky with a glare and shot tree with his powers in anger, he drops in the ground. Chris puts a hand on his shoulder as Ross cried.

____

Ross snaps out of it and wipes his tears away and went back to the workshop. He opens the door and almost had a heart attack when the mannequin lady shows in front of him but goes around. Ross puts every doll in its place and watch as his doll version gets burned into nothing, a key was dropped.

"I hope you burn in hell for this." Ross said talking about being reminded of the dead of Ellie and the burning doll.

"Aww, poor Ellie she's dead. So sad." The girl said and lights turn off, a old phone appeared in the table ringing. Ross picks it up and brought it up to his ear. "Jeez Ross, you're still looking for the crystal?" She asked and Ross didn't say anything.

"Fine, I'll help out. Just take the elevator to me." She said. "Mommy might be upset that I'm helping you through..."

"Who are you?!" Ross asked and nothing was said to him, he made a run for it to the elevator. He saw a paper written in red crayon.

"Let's play statues." Ross reads and was confused by what it meant. "It's game over if they catch you."

"Damn it." Ross said as he needs the fuse to make the elevator work. He goes inside the office only to see the mannequin woman eyes light up. "Don't let mommy catch you." The girl said with a giggle.

"Oh boy." Ross said and he knew this was going to take long.

_____

Ross shuts the big door panting hard and runs away from the big mannequin, he had to go through so much from the creepy dolls finding a way out of here.

"So you're the boy without any friends." A doll said with a laugh. "More like the boy who killed his only friend." Another doll said with a giggle.

"Really? I thought it was a girlfriend." Another doll said and they all laugh.

"Leave me alone!" Ross shouts and goes through a door breaking the core on top.

"You should be nice to your friends." A doll said acting sweet. "Ross is so disgusting." A doll said.

"I heard his the reason his girlfriend is dead." Another doll said. "Everyone hates Ross!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Ross said with a glare and runs to the right.

"Rose has no friends anymore!" A doll said and they begin to chant. "Ellie's dead! Ellie's dead!"

"It's all because of his dad." Another doll said and Ross looked happy seeing Wendy and Michael's words appear on the wall.

"We finally found you! Let's go!" Both Wendy and Michael wrote, Ross jumps in the open space before the mannequin could catch him. Wendy close the bookcase on it breaking the hand into pieces.

Ross close his eyes and lay on the ground feeling so much sadness and pain after what he went through back there and relieving Ellie's death.