12. 𝓢𝓪𝓯𝓮

"I can't take much more of this

"I can't take much more of this." Ross said. "Why are they talking about my dad? And how do they even know about Ellie?" He asked.

"Do you... resent him?" Wendy asked and Ross shakes his head. "No... I don't know. I don't know the first thing about him." Ross said and sits on the floor.

"I wish I did." He said looking down sadly. "All I know is he died protecting me."

"Sometimes I try to imagine what my life would have been like if he hadn't died." Ross said as he takes his cap off and scratch his head. "Would he have taught me to ride a bike? Helped me with my homework? Could he had helped out on my first date? How to ask Ellie out? Or would he like Ellie when I introduce her to him?"

He chuckles and Wendy asked him what was so funny.

"I just remember that on my first date I messed up so bad, I accidentally burned off the pizza that was supposed to be for the date. Since I couldn't go out much for my protection so I invited Ellie for some homemade pizza." Ross said and sighs. "But Ellie just laugh at the pizza and said "why don't we do it together? More fun like that" she and I had fun making a pizza." He said.

"When I was going to ask out Ellie, you should have seen me. I was nervous as fuck, I was sweating and pacing around the school park where I saved Ellie." Ross said with a smile and now he was leaning against the bookcase. "But I didn't need to be nervous after all, she said yes in the end."

"Ellie didn't even get scared when I told her of my powers, sure she heard rumors but never said anything or never believe them until she sees it herself." He said and he clears his throat and looks at them. "Anyway, I just try to imagine what he might have said to me if I felt like I'm on my worst time."

"Come" Michael writes. "I have something you should see"

Suddenly Ross was in a different room, it felt familiar like he was here before.

"Where are we?" Ross asked and Wendy writes on the table. "You're safe here" She said and Ross walked around the couch.

"It feels familiar, like I've been here before." Ross said as he touched the couch with a smile. He noticed the place was decorated. "Look at all the decorations.. some kind of party?" He asked picking up a to do list.

• Decorated the living room [Done]
• Get wine, put in dining room [Yep]
• Rossie's first present and his 16 birthday gift.  [Hidden]

Ross notice a picture that was glowing and touched it only to gasp as a man's voice speaks.

"I'm so lucky to have you both in my life." The man said. "What's that voice? Is that... dad?" Ross asked with a smile.