𝐈𝐈

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍.
𝟹:𝟷𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.
✫. " 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘢 " ✫.

"Okay, got da bread, cheese. Uhh fuck, wea' da sauce?" Kentrell uttered underneath his breath as he looked down at his basket that was filled with the items he needed to cook dinner for himself.

He looked around and scratched the back of his head in confusion, this Walmart was every different from the one that Kentrell was used to.

he had to go grocery shopping after he got all of his belongings already into his house and hung up the decorations. He felt hundred percent better after his nap, he was glad he got a chance to take one.

In his past, he had a troubling tendency toward sleeping, the voices usually kept him up and awake so he used to abuse sleeping narcotics to go to sleep.

"You lost jit?" He heard making him snap out of his thoughts and turn his head to see a Caramel man walking up to him.

He wore a Walmart's tee-shirt and black Dior jeans and held a small smile on his face. He looked around Kentrell's age, he probably was two or one year older.

"Dang, it was noticeable?" Kentrell mumbled in embarrassment, shaking his head and looking down at the grocery list that was in his hands.

The worker shook his head, "Look a bit lost and shii. whatcha need help wit'?" He asked, kentrell could notice the Florida accent coming off his tongue.

"Yuh sorta, I needa find da spaghetti sauce big brah." He said to the worker, meeting eyes with the man and glancing down at his name tag that was written in bold letters.

Hazeir

"Follow me yungin'." He rasped, motioning Kentrell to follow him.

Kentrell not wasting no time to follow behind the male as he guided him through the store. "You new 'round hea'?" He looked back at Kentrell.

Kentrell looked at him and nodded his head. "Yuh, I moved from Louisiana." Kentrell mumbled, Hazeir hummed. "I thought so, you ain't used it yet. huh?"

"Hell na, got lost on da way hea'."  He mumbled in embarrassment once again.

He chuckled lowly as Kentrell blushed a little. For a odd reason, kentrell like talking to this male and he didn't feel uncomfortable speaking to him.

"You'll learn dat routes. don't stress it yungin'."

Kentrell smiled a little and watched Hazeir grab a jar of spaghetti sauce from the shelve, "Preciate." He said underneath his breath but Hazeir still heard him as he nodded and handed the jar to him.

"Wha' yo name yungin'?" He questioned, watching the customer place the jar in his basket with the rest of his groceries.

"Kentrell, yours?" he asked; although he knew it already, he still wanted to ask to be nice.

"Hazeir, you mind puttin' yo ten in ma phone?" Hazeir asked with a small smile on face. "You coo' as hell li' du."

Kentrell shook his head. "Ion mind dat and thank you slime." He rasped softly, returning a small smile to the worker.

He found the other cool as well, plus he had a nice vibe coming off of him.

Kentrell wasn't really looking forward to make friends but hazeir didn't seem bad or mean so kentrell didn't have any problems with giving him his phone number.

it was a long time since he even gave a his number to someone. he barely used his phone, he didn't have social media seeing it was a one of the reasons why he left New Orleans.

"Hea' you go." Hazeir said, handing his phone over to the meek man whom tapped his number into the male's phone and saved his contact as Trell💚 in hazeir's phone before giving it back to it's owner.

Hazeir grinned a bit and glanced down at the contact and nodded at Kentrell, "I'll call you so be lookin' out fa ma number." He told Kentrell.

Kentrell nodding his head. "Ok, i will."

𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 Kentrell was woken up by a sudden call from an unknown number.

He kissed his teeth in annoyance then felt around his bed and grabbed his phone and brought it up to him, turning the brightness down then answering the FaceTime call with knitted brows.

He heard music coming from whoever he was on the phone with at the moment, Hezair picked his phone up to see nothing but darkness and hear silence from the other line.

"Shit, Pretty boa must've gave me da wrong phone and shii." He heard the worker's voice from yesterday coming through his line whom was smoking a blunt.

Kentrell instantly sat up before Hazeir got an chance to hang up. "Wait, don't hang up." He spoke in a raspy and meek tone.

Hazeir smiled at the boy whom looked like he recently woke up. "Hey, you just woke up pretty boa?"

"Yuh, um i'm sorry fa not speaking up. I just didn't know the number." Kentrell blushed, tugging at his freeform dread and hearing a soft hum from hazier. "It's all good, you busy dis weekend?"

Kentrell furrowed a bit then shook his head in response. "No sir, i'm not."

Hezair chuckled at the boy's meek response which was so adorable to him, The boy softness was so attractive.

"Type shii, yeen gotta call me sir. I'a dat old." He said making Kentrell mentally cuss in his head. "I-i'm really sorry."

"It's okay, dooda." He heard through his phone, his ears keened to the nickname.

He began blushed and immediately turned his camera off so Hezair couldn't see him blushing his ass off.

He hated the fact he was so sensitive so everything could make him blush, sometimes he wished he was more dominant.

"You still hea'?"

Clearing his throat quietly but Zeir still heard it, "trell can I ask you sumthang?" He heard, "Ok, what's up?" Kentrell uttered softly.

"I wanna kno' if take you to the mall or sumwhere? I wanna get to kno' you, okay dooda?"

Kentrell smiled at Hazier words and nodded his head, someone really liked him for once in a while.

"I'll like dat zeir. I wanna get to kno you too."