𝐕

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍.
𝟺:𝟸𝟷 𝙿.𝙼.
✫. " 𝘗𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘣𝘰𝘢 " ✫.

"𝐃𝐀𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐀 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐀 𝐌𝐄𝐒𝐒." Kentrell laughed lightly, watching one of CoryxKenshin on his Roku television and enjoying himself a bowl of Frosted Flakes with a bit of sugar mixed in.

Cory was one of Kentrell's favorite content creators to watch whenever he was feeling down.

He seemed to get him in high spirits, he was appreciative of the youtuber.

Kentrell had went out to apply for a job at different locations, praying that one of them would unfortunately accept him, his record wasn't horrible but it was decent in his opinion.

He never went to jail but he did have one two face tattoos, which was his Black Diamond and a named which was a foolish mistake.

He didn't know why he was so foolish for that girl but it drove him insane when she did him dirty as she did; Exposing him like that.

He couldn't forgive her. Kentrell was tired of Sorry's from her, and her friends, and his past so-called friends.

He knew they didn't mean it so he didn't even want to have a sit down nor conversation with them.

Kentrell snapping out of his thought as his sensitive ears keened to his phone that rung out, he looked at his phone and his face lit up at the contact.

He paused the Youtube video and placed his bowl of cereal on the table in front of him, then grabbed his phone off the charger and answered the call.

"Haze." He smiled, although the older couldn't see him.

Hazeir smiled at the nickname Trell gifted him with, "Wassup dooda."

"Notha, ya have a good day?"

"Yea you?" Hazeir rasped.

"Sumwhat but it was decent." Said Kentrell.

"Lemme make yo day den, sweet boy."

"How?" Kentrell questioned meekly with a blush covering his face. Nardo smiled, although Kentrell couldn't see him. "Lemme pick you up."