𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐒 𝐃𝐀𝐐𝐀𝐔𝐍 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐓.
𝟹:𝟷𝟶 𝙿.𝙼.
✫. " 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘺 " ✫.

"𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐌𝐎𝐒!"

Deimos scrunched his face up at his boyfriend booming voice from downstairs and paused the show 'Shameless' he's been binge watching whenever he got the chance.

He didn't waste any time to crawled out of his bed and stepped into his fluffy slides and walked out of his bedroom, and walk to his staircase to see Hazeir standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Wassup?" De furrowed his eyebrows, and confused on why his boyfriend was here for. Him and Hazeir weren't on speaking terms so it was off for Hazeir to pop up.

"Hey ma, Whatcha doin' today?"  He asked, licking over his lips. "Notha chillin'." De mumbled before walking downstairs and right past Hazei who grinned and followed his boyfriend of five months into his kitchen.

"I miss you De. When you came back from london?" Hazier questioned, pulling a blunt from behind his ear and jumping onto Deimos's Island counter, watching the smaller man grab himself a Hot pocket from his freezer and taking the plastic off the Hot pocket and threw it into the trash.

"Last nite, and why you hea'. Nardo?" De mugged, placing the hot pocket on a plate and putting it into his microwave for 3 minutes.

Nardo smacked his lips softly and stared at him. "Stop actin' like dat man. I missed you— 'em text messages wit that bitch said sumthang way different, folks'nem."

"Deimos, chill." Nardo warned the smaller who eyed him and rolled his eyes. Nardo sparked his blunt and took a few drags, "It's wild how you be wit' whoever dat nigga was in London."

"That was completely different from what the fuck yo fool ass was doin'." Deimos remarked. "Right Deimos. Get rid of dat fuckin' attitude fa I fuck you ova dat shit."

Deimos shrugged and turned around to mug Hazeir strongly, "One, you can get out ma house. And two, you startin' disturbing a nigga peace and shit."

"I am yo peace." Nardo chuckled at the smaller, taking a deep drag of his joint.

De instantly shaking his head in response to his boyfriend words, "No."

Deimos wasn't a fan of people being in his home, even if it was his boyfriend. It ticked him off, he wanted his quiet home to himself and was pissed off that he even gave Hazeir a key to his house.

Once he was mad at someone, he was going to be mad for a good while because that how he was, Deimos found out Hazeir was texting a girl from his hometown and snapped on Nardo whenever he tried to make it right.

He was a very known rapper so everything was publicly with him, plus he wasn't going to fuck with no fan no way. He liked to stay by himself and that's all he wanted.

"What do you want Hazeir?" De stared at him, his voice laced with irritation. "You ma, but you wanna be weird as fuck."  Nardo complained.

"You can leave."

Hazeir jumped down from the island and grabbed Deimos by his neck, "De Ion want dat ho' I be entertaining like you." He said, looking the smaller in his brown orbs.

"Feel like you callin' me a ho' but we gonna move on." Deimos mumbled before licking over his bottom lip.

"Lemme get a kiss— Go ask that bitch fa kiss." Deimos cut him in quickly.

Nardo laughed and shook his head, knowing it was going to be a minute for De to let it go.

"Bro. Fuck her. anyways, I want you to meet ma buddy, li' ma."

Deimos stared at him, "No."

"Bae, c'mon." Nardo groaned, letting De from his grasp. "He's da sweetest thing living at da moment, I Met him like yesterday."

"You barely kno' em. No, you barely know dis fucking person."  He mugged Hazier before taking his hot pocket out of the microwave and immediately exiting out of his kitchen.

"Bae, where you goin'?" Nardo furrowed, "Upstairs and leave ma key on the island. Have fun wit the mysterious man who the sweetest." Deimos grumbled in a very sarcastic way.

Nardo smacked his lips at his boyfriend words, "I love you De!" He exclaimed

"Tell dat bitch dat Nardo!"

A FEW HOURS LATER, Deimos stepped out of his walk-in shower and closed the glass door gently.

'Money ' by Him blasted through the male's Alexa voice. Shaking his Locs from out of his face and drying his wet figure and stepping his black Laced panties and pulling some Clavin Klein over them then stepping into Amiri jeans, and he was planned on wearing his G-nikes.

De's best friend Derrick called him and asked him if he wanted to go to the studio which he didn't turn down, the studio also was one of De's safe place.

He loves making music to please his fans, he gave his all for his fans and his career.

"Diamonds be blindin', my niggas grimey. Yea we Stretch Gang baby, baby." He rapped his lyrics, bopping his head as he began brushing his teeth and flossing like his dentist recommended.

Once he was done with his hygiene, He cleaned up his bathroom how it was before he came in, Deimos grabbed his Alexa and turned the light off and exited of his bathroom and entered into his queen-size bedroom.

His blinds were open so he had a clear view of the house across from his, it seemed liked some one had finally moved into the houseZ

Deimos standing in front of his bedroom window and watching the new neighbor checking his mail box; only in a wife beater and grey nike sweatpants with a few chains around his neck.

He watched him walk back to his house, he had a cute dip in his walk as he stalked to his house. His back was turned from De so he couldn't make him out as much.

"His walk sexy as fuck."