𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄
𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐅𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝘐𝘨𝘯𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴 ✰

𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐒𝐀𝐊𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝟼:𝟻𝟿 𝙿.𝙼.
✫. " 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘣𝘰𝘺 " ✫.

𝐇𝐀𝐙𝐄𝐈𝐑 flushed the Condom filled with his semen down the toilet and washed his hand in the sink, grabbing two paper towels and drying his hands off and throwing the towel in her small trash can.

"Nardo!"

"What guh?" He asked, and them exiting out of his Sneaky link Cuban's bathroom and into her bedroom.

He quickly noticed his phone wasn't on the charger and was in her hands.

"Shorty, you tripping." He groaned, stalking up to her with a mug plastered across his face. Cuban looked over him and frowned, "Who De? dey blow your shit."

"Don't fuckin' worry 'bout dat." Hazeir grumbled, snatching his phone out of her grasp quickly and looking at the message from Deimos.

𝐃𝐄 😍
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘵
𝘏𝘢𝘻𝘦𝘪𝘳?

'Fuck.' He thought before eying Cuban. "I told you bout touchin' ma shit." He stated in a cold tone.

She rolled her eyes and hummed lowly, already knowing that Nardo hated when she touched anything of his. "I mean.. your shit was goin' off, Nardo." Cuban mumbled.

"And? Don't touch ma shit Cuban, next time yo sticky hands touch sumthang of mines, ima putcho onna shirt." He threatened.

"I'm sorry, dang." She said lowly, looking away from him in embarrassment.

"Whatever, I'm out." He uttered, sliding his phone into his pocket and throwing his Chrome Hearts over his person and stepping into his Nike Air forces.

Walking to her dresser and grabbing his gun and tucking his heater in his waistband.  "Wait. I thought you were taking me out?" Cuban walked in front of her room, crossing her hands against her chest and blocking the door.

He glanced over at her and placing his 𝐍𝐖 piece around his neck and grabbed his keys to his car.

'She a alleycat, ima drop dis ho'.' A thought ran through his mind then he chuckled. "I'a takin yo ass nowhere, nie." He said nonchalantly, gripping her arm and yanking her out of his way then exiting out of her bedroom and her Apartment.