sneak around

<>jamies pov<>

MK usually makes it home 2 hours before trevor from a home game.

that means its just me & her for 2 hours.

she doesn't work every trip so shes home with me for a couple days at a time sometimes.

and she doesn't take pictures at every practice so were home together for a couple hours a day.

ive learned that her love language is physical touch. but i know my boundaries, especially when trevors home.

but that hasn't stopped us from a quick kiss here & there, naps together in the living, her sneaking into my room to sleep with me, me sneaking into her room to sleep.

there's something about her that makes me want her more and more everyday.

shes addicting to me.

i laid in my bed with her and she just stared off into space.

"MK?"

"MK?"

"yo, earth to macy-kate." i snapped in front of her face.

she shook her head, blinked a few times but never looked away from the wall, "what?"

i wish i could get in her brain and see what shes thinking about, she goes into these deep thoughts a lot.

"youve been staring at the wall for a couple minutes now and you look worried."

i ran my hand under her shoulder and rested it on her stomach, "i dont know." she pushed out while still focused on the wall

"you seem off lately. whats going on?"

i stared at her before realizing i wasn't going to get a response.

jamie: any idea on whats going in with MK?

trev: probably homesick

i sighed and looked back at her.

my mind wondered off trying to think of what shes thinking about.

maybe she is homesick. maybe she has a boyfriend back home that she's cheating on. maybe she hates it here. maybe she hates me.  

woah now. now im deep in my own thoughts.

she pulled my hand away from her stomach and away from her.

"did i do something?" i asked

she shook her head and got up.

"MK, babe where are you going."

i waited a minute or so for her to come back, but she never came back.

jamie: no she was staring at the wall for awhile then she left and went to her room and told me not to come.

trev: shark week?

jamie: ..do you want me to go ask?

trev: if she's anything like ava, probably dont lol. im changing now and ill be home soon

<>MKs pov<>

im not used to a guy touching my body, especially my stomach.

i hate my body.

the fat on my stomach, the fat on my hips, my thick thighs, the fat on my arms, my double chin.

my height is another thing, im 5'10...only an inch shorter than jamie.

if jamie ever offered his hoodies or shirts to me, i know that they will most likely fit like a regular tshirt on me, not like that cute oversized shirts skinny girls get from their boyfriends.