secluded

trevor & i got invited to a party, and trevor managed to get MK to go with.

i drove my own car to one of our team mates houses, getting there a few minutes after it started.

as i walked in, i saw trevor with MK standing be him.

i waved at them and she smiled quickly bug if soon faded.

i know she hates being here, i can see the worry & panic on her face.

i walked over to her, "you good."

"yeah."

"liar!" i laughed

"you caught me."

"whyd you come?" i asked

she motioned to trevor, "did he promise mcdonald's?"

she laughed at my joked, "you know how to make me feel better."

i tried to kiss her but she quickly pushed me away, "oh my bad, i forgot."

she made a are you dumb face, "sure you did, im sure that mind if yours forgot about the music & the lights."

i looked around and saw that we were in somewhat of a private corner, covered my teammates, "if you want to leave early, just say the words and ill take you home."

"im not going to ruin your night."

i smirked at her, "i think theres a way you can make it up to me."

"gosh." she laughed.

"im gonna go talk, ill be back though!" i said, my hand grazing her skin.

i walked around and talked to other people ive never seen before, "hey, jamie drysdale."

"macie, nice to meet you." the fake blonde smiled.

theres only room for one macy in my heart, and its taken by macy-kate.

"why dont i get you a drink? huh? how does that sound?" she asked touching my back.

"a beers fine." i nodded.

one drink is all want. no more.

she swayed her hips pasted me, purposely pushing her non existent ass out.

i silently laughed.

"bro who the fuck is that?" i asked

"im just as confused as you are." brayden said.

she soon returned with a beer & a glass of something.

"take this too, baby?"

"no thanks." i shook my head.

she fake pouted, "what if i take one with you?"

"i said no."

"you're no fun."

her laugh is so fake.

fake hair. fake tan. her bra looks too big for her tits. fake laugh.

shes in it for the money. i wonder if she knows anything about hockey.

i got stuck talking to her & her friends for a little, i glanced down at my watch to see that ive been here for an hour and i haven't seen MK since i got here.

"it was good meeting you guys." i said before walking away with out another word.

i found trevor, "yo wheres MK?"

"bathroom." he pointed

i walked over and knocked at the door, "MK? its jamie."

the door opened and she pulled me in, "ill be out in a sec!"

i waited and she walked out, giving me a fake smiled.

"macy-kate?"

she walked away from me and back to trevor, talking to the guys he was with, but i could see that she doesn't want to be here.

"hey im gonna head home, im tired and my arms hurting." i lied "MK, you staying?"

"ill go with you." she nodded.

"be safe guys, ill be home soon." trevor said.

we walked out of the house and go to my car, she looked around to make sure no one saw us before she hugged me.

"thank you."

"of course babe."

i opened the passenger door for her and she got in.

"you want food?" i asked, getting in the driver seat?

she looked at me with the biggest smile on her face.

"what plan is stirring in your head right now?"

"you know the way to my heart!"

"i know other ways too." i smirked while starting to drive.

i reached over and linked our hands.

"thank you again...how long till trevor gets home?"

"what?" i asked

"whens trevor getting home?"

"oh do you want to get him something too?" i asked.

she looked at me with that are you stupid expression again, he guided my hands in between her legs, while she rested her right foot on the dash of my car.

"fuck." i breathed out.

i took the nearest exit off the highway and found a secluded area to park, thank god for it being night time.

i unbuckled my seatbelt and turned her direction.

i didn't have time to get her panties off, i just moved them to the side because inserting 2 fingers in her.

she leaned her seat back some.

"jamie how are you so good at this?" she asked, as she touched herself.