last

"please baby, i need help."

i stood over our bed with tinsley crying at 2am, asking for jamie to help me out.

"macy-kate i have a game tomorrow." he said, rolling over.

"please jamie, im stressed and shes been crying for 2 hours and wont sleep and i dont know what to do."

"so call your mom."

"oh my god." i rolled my eyes and walked out if our room and to the living room

i tried to calm her down by rocking her but nothing seemed to work.

i heard our bedroom door shut and i was shocked at jamie at that point.

i wiped my tears and tried to get tinsley to go back to sleep, but nothing seemed to work.

"just put her in her crib or something." he suggested, appearing out of thin air

"jamie, i cant do that."

"well then figure out what she wants because i need sleep." he argued.

"you need sleep?" i asked

"macy-kate, i have a fucking game today. its 2:30 in the god damn morning and im up."

"what changed in you?" i asked

"the fact that i need sleep MK." he said louder

"look at me right now, i just spent the last 3 days here by myself taking care of her for you to come home and sleep. im literally just asking you to hold her and see if she'll fall asleep for you. im tired too jamie-"

"stop screaming." trevor said.

i looked at him and shook my head.

in this moment i realized that going back to jamie that quickly was a mistake. letting jamie in my apartment was a mistake.

and overall, meeting jamie was a mistake.

"what is happening?"

"im just trying to get to go back to sleep and i asked him for help because im tried and stressed-"

"MK we need sleep, weve both got a game today." he raised his voice at me, and i quickly looked away from the boys and at the floor.

"dont you raise your voice at her!" trevor said with authority.

"are you not pissed? she woke you up too?" jamie asked

"no, tinsleys a baby jamie. she gonna cry. the least you could do is hold your fucking child for 30 minutes while MK regroups and gathers her thoughts."

trevor walked over and took tinsley from me, "you dont have to trevor, its fine. yall 2 go back to sleep. its fine-"

"no its not. go lay down in my bed or something." he said.

"im okay." i cried.

"go to bed or go take a shower." he said.

i nodded my head and walked to my room.

i started the shower and heard jamie & trevor talking, sorta loudly.

i showered and got out, changed my clothes and went to bed.

i woke up to jamie pulling me closer to him.

"what?" i asked

"im sorry," he began.

"you always are jamie."

"i just want to apologize for not helping you."

"but youll do it again next week." i said getting up.