7 - Prophecy Of The Gods

Mount Olympus. The most famous peak in Greece, and no doubt the whole world. Atop this grand mountain rested many of the Greece's Gods, including their almighty ruler; Zeus, the Emperor of the Skies, the King of Gods.

To mortals, the peak of Olympus was like a fairytale. They all knew it existed above those clouds, but had no idea what the domain of the gods was like. Little to none mortals had ever been granted access to the land of the Olympian Gods.

Above the clouds on Mount Olympus stood a many buildings made from beautiful, white, shining pearl buildings. Despite how high these buildings were, the area of the gods was not covered in frost and snow as other peaks were.

Instead, laid a generous land of prosperity and beauty. The greenest grass you had ever seen, along with the most exotic and fascinating plants. Coupled with the majestic buildings, Mount Olympus was truly a land worthy of the gods.

After all, it was their home.

The largest building of Mount Olympus was known as The Hall. This building housed all of the major events and parties of the Olympians, important meetings, and the thrones of Hera and Zeus.

As of this moment, the King and Queen of the Olympians sat on their respective thrones, waiting for their fellow gods to appear.

Hera elegantly sat on her throne, peacefully waiting for the others to arrive. She wore a long, white toga with a gold accents. Her straight, brown hair went down to her lower back, and her soft yet vicious blue eyes watched over The Hall. Atop her hair was a small tiara.

Zeus sat next to Hera on his own golden throne, wearing the Olympian God's customary toga with golden accents. He had scruffy white hair, and a moderately sized white beard. He was a large man in terms of size, packed full to the brim with muscles. His electrifying yellow eyes impatiently watched the door to The Hall as his sandal-wearing foot tapped the ground.

The doors to The Hall opened.

The rest of the Twelve Olympians had arrived.

Poseidon. God of the Sea. Zeus' brother and the ruler of the ocean. One of the three most powerful gods that ruled over Greece. He looked very similar to his brother, but his hair was a sea-green rather than a pure white like Zeus.

Demeter. Goddess of Agriculture. She oversaw nature and mothers, being a mother herself. She had warm brown eyes with crinkles, along with light brown hair tied into a bun.

Athena. Goddess of Wisdom. With her neutral gray eyes and silver armor, she gave off a strong feeling of authority. A regal purple cape flowed behind her. However, today she seemed to be in thought about something.

Apollo. God of the Sun. He helped move the sun every day. As bright as his job, he was a characteristic young looking man with rich, golden hair, a nice tan, and warm orange eyes.

Artemis. Goddess of the Moon. Artemis was well known for wandering all of Greece with her tribe of vicious women. Despite being Apollo's twin, their characteristics vastly differed. Her hair was a messily tied up brown and her eyes were a fierce green. However, the two twins shared a similar face.

Ares. God of War. He was even more vicious than Artemis' women. He had dark red hair and blazing red eyes. He wore armor similar to Athena's, but instead of an elegant silver it was a burnt black, with a tattered red cape.

Aphrodite. Goddess of Love. Her usually vibrant pink eyes were tired today, an odd sight. There were very few days where the charismatic and beautiful Aphrodite wouldn't be at her top performance. Most of the time there was no need to describe her. She was simply beauty itself.