tease

009, TEASE

Eren's apartment was a studio flat in the heart of the city, about a fifteen minute walk away from your dorm. And to your surprise, it was rather clean. From pervious experiences with guys your age, you knew that they didn't keep their rooms so clean. 

You were still standing by the door, shoes on watching as Eren typed away on his phone a blank expression on his face. 

The past two weeks had quite literally been the craziest ones you had ever lived through and whatever the fuck happened tonight made it weirder. It was hard to comprehend how one day you were a normal first year university student and the next you were being watched by trespassers on your illegal street racing team's land. 

The thought of it made you anxious especially knowing that in two days you were going to be sitting in the drivers seat aiming for first place. How are they seriously trusting me to do this.

"Y/n," Eren's voice snapped you out of your thoughts, you looked at the small two seater couch that we had now taken a seat on. He patted the spot beside him. "Come here." 

Taking your shoes off, you quickly walk over to him, awkwardly sitting down on the edge of the couch. 

He chuckled softly. "Why do you look so frightened? Is my place scary?" 

You whipped your head towards him and began word vomiting. "Scary? What pfft no! Your place is actually really nice and surprisingly clean- I was worried there was going to be rats or something  like this one guys place which sucked because he was really hot-" The look on Eren's face as you mentioned the other guy quickly shut you up, your eyes darting to the floor, embarrassed. 

Eren clears his throat, pushing himself off the sofa. "Get comfortable, I'm gonna go take a quick shower." 

Your brows furrowed. "Aren't you gonna drop me off home first..?" 

"No." 

"What? Why?" You question, butterflies blooming in your stomach. "I need to get back to my place Hitch is gonna get worried-" 

Eren crouched down in front of you, placing his hands on your face so you were looking at him. "Jean is with Hitch right now. You're staying here tonight." 

Nodding slowly, you kept your gaze fixed to the floor down not wanting Eren to catch a glimpse of your eyes, knowing it would give away how flusters you felt. You heard him let out a small chuckle as he walked towards what you presumed was the bathroom. Hesitantly, you looked up catching Eren pulling his shirt off halfway before closing the door behind himself.

Your jaw went slack simply from the sight of his back which was covered in scars and tattoos. Never before had you found someone's back attractive but there's always a first time for everything. 

+

After a short while, you finally took off your jacket, curling yourself into a fetal position on the couch as you scrolled through your phone. Thursday nights were usually reserved for studying, but it seemed like someone from your school had thrown a massive party as your instagram was bombarded with pictures and stories of people drinking and dancing.

A small frown makes it way onto your lips. While you were never one to enjoy parties, your heart ached at the thought of missing out on it. Hitch especially seemed to be having a blast, laughing and drinking with a bunch of her other friends. 

It seemed like recently all your insecurities were being exposed. 

"What are you frowning about?" Eren's voice cut through the silence. You glanced up at him and quickly looked back down, heat blooming across your face. 

Eren mother fucking Yeager was shirtless. 

You felt the couch dip near your feet, and you immediately sat straight up keeping your eyes fixed onto the ground. 

A low chuckle came from Eren's direction. "First you were frowning and now you're blushing. What's up with that?" 

"Nothing. Nothing's up. Absolutely nothing." It sounded like you were trying to convince yourself rather than him. 

"Really?" Eren's words came out no louder then a whisper, but even then you could hear his teasing tone. "Don't tell me... am I making you nervous?" 

Your eyes shot up and met his, the blush on your face deepening. "No." The words barley made their way out of your mouth. Eren's hair was still slightly wet, and unlike his usual neat look it open making him look like the boys Hitch would scream about. You licked your lips, ignoring the butterflies in your stomach. "Put a shirt on, will you." 

His smirk grew. "Why should I?"He leaned back into the sofa, running a hand through his tousled hair. 

You clear your throat, slanting your eyes into a glare. "Don't be such a tease Eren." 

"What if I'm not teasing?" 

Suddenly the couch felt like a single seater and he was far too close to you. You felt your breath hitch as he leaned over to you his lips brushing against your ear.  

The butterflies in your stomach exploded. "You look cute when you're flustered." 

With that he got off the couch and walked over to what you assumed was his closet, he pulled out a shirt and a pair of shorts and threw it in your general direction. 

"Go get changed and get some rest. Tomorrows gonna be a busy day."

AN!!

what a man whore fr 

finals are KICKING MY ASSSSS sorry for the very late (extremely late) update

ALSO THANKS FOR 1.6k VIEWS?????????? istg I had 900 when I republished :,)

- star <3

Word count: 933