37

I S A B E L L A
- Flashback : The beach house -

All six of us watched Ethan waiting for his decision as he stared at the two uno cards he had left between his fingers.

"Bro hurry up and place a card down." Ronan moaned, rolling his eyes and trying to peak at Ethan's cards.

"Don't fucking cheat." Noah mumbles, hitting him across the head.

"Says you, you didn't even try to hide that fact that you were looking at my cards." Ronan murmured, glaring at Noah.

Ethan finally places a card down and now it is Ronan's turn to place a card down, it doesn't take him long to decided considering he has at least 10 cards.

"Blue, and take four pretty girl."

I turn to Ronan who is already holding out the stack of cards for me, i smile and shake my head taking four cards to add to my mini stack.

Lucy is next, placing down a card and changing it to yellow. She doesn't even have any yellow cards.

Ronan glares, Lucy smirks. They're eyes battling eachother.

Something tells me this game isn't going to end well.

"Yo!" Kai walking into the house with bags of groceries, a grumpy Axel behind him as he twists the car keys around his tattooed finger.

His eyes wander the room before they are on mine, then as his blue eyes wash over me like waves i break eye contact before i get too lost.

Ronan is up and ditching the game when he sees the food.

"Avacados?! You disgust me." I hear Ronan shout from the kitchen and then comes out a terrified Kai running away from the avocados being thrown at him.

The rest of the group only watches and cackles as Kai begs for mercy, Axel however is gone.

I sneak away from the group and walk out onto the little porch at the front of the beach house. Axel sits on the old oak wood steps, a cigarette between his lips as he stares out into the distance.

I know he can hear me approach him as the wood creeks under my feet, yet he keeps looking out into the distance where a little busy town can be seen as he waits for me to sit with him.

Which i do. I silently sit down, our knees touching, my hair softly brushing his shoulder whenever the wind picked up.

The smell of the cigarette lingered around us as i turned to look at him.

Freckles.

Little tiny freckles that laid on his upturned nose were the first to catch my attention, they where faint yet still noticeable and scattered to the apples of his cheeks.

Maybe i was just in the moment, or simply just wanted to feel him again. But i didn't think twice when i lifted my hand and brushed my index finger over the little freckles scattering his cheek.

Axel whipped his head to look at me the second he felt my touch. "Sorry." I was quick to say, pulling my hand away and dropping it onto my lap.

Axelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें