Chapter 5: The Town Where Everything Began.

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.

Erwin and Levi lead the charge of an army 100 strong, The King Of The Monsters at their back as they travel under the cover of night to arrive at Shigashina by dawn. By now they have slowed down and begun their trek through a forested section within Wall Maria. The scouts employ small crystals housed within globes of metal and glass.

Godzilla begins to crawl on all fours to inspect the strange invention closer.

"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭....𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠?" Godzilla asks

"Oh right!" Hange says "You see, on the same day you showed up when the father of Queen Historia, Rod Reiss turned himself into a titan: We explored the cavern that belonged to the Reiss family for generations. In those caverns, held these crystals that have a seemingly endless source of light. We've taken to utilizing these babies and it sure beats using up oil and flint."

He knew which cavern Hange referred to. He came upon that same cavern and peeked inside on one of his many nightly explorations for a way home. He noticed the cavern had been particularly luminous but thought nothing of it at the time.

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨." Godzilla says "𝐌𝐘 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞."

Hange giggles and Godzilla rises to his legs and continues to stomp forward. He notices Eren and the other humans talk about something that seemed important to them but he pays no heed. The internal affairs of mankind aside from those that would disrupt The Natural Balance didn't warrant his interest.

However, on this night, Godzilla's gaze is caught by something in the distance coming from the East. Anyone of lesser eyesight would have missed it. Something that looks as though it tears through the very fabric of space and time, 3 holes similar to the ones that allow entry into the hollow earth, the same ones that brought him here have appeared all at once. One to the West, one large one to the East, and one back to the North.

One belches forth a Massive Unidentified Terrestrial Organism, coated in a veil of fire so much so that Godzilla could not identify its features. The larger tear releases 6 fiery shapes, and the one due North merely releases a small gleam of light that descends downward before they all close at once.

Godzilla growls, unable to shake a gut feeling that this could mean trouble for both He and the humans.

"Hey, Big Stuff!" Levi calls up to him "Whats the matter? You got a constipated look on your face."

He, Eren and the others look up at Godzilla awaiting an answer.

Godzilla begins to think to himself

("𝐈𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐭. 𝐈𝐟 𝐈 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞.")

"𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐈 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠...𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧." He finally says