Chapter 28: Cackling of Demons

(DISCLAIMER: The following is a non profit, fan based series. Monsterverse is owned by Legendary Pictures, and Attack On Titan (Shingeki No Kyojin) is owned by Hajime Isayama. Please support the original franchises.)

𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺 "𝘉𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘐𝘯 𝘉𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘯" 𝘣𝘺 𝘉𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘔𝘤𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐬𝐚𝐟𝐞." Godzilla says as Destroyah stretches her wings and sounds out an enraged, ungodly roar.

Meanwhile....

As all those who plan to take on this threat to humanity stare down their foe, Yelena, Onyakopon, Connie, Jean and Levi continue to watch the fight that would ensue from afar, the four remaining silent in each others presence, unsure of the outcome.

Levi had always remained stoic and calm in the face of dire situations such as this...but now can't help but shudder by the mere sight of this "Destroyah"...she had been the first to make him feel a sensation he had forgotten long ago....fear.

Meanwhile...

Destroyah raises her pronged tail above her head and aims it at her foes in a menacing manner, Godzilla slams his tail to the ground while Kong drives the axe into the very same earth and beats his chest.

Armin, The Colossal Titan stares on at The Demon, knowing well he had to use any locomotion utilized by The Colossal sparingly lest it grow weaker as time went on. The  Female and Armored Titan take a combative stance while Falco, The New Jaw Titan, roars at Destroyah, wanting to take another bite out of her.

The Demon roars at her quarry, Godzilla accepts the challenge by roaring back as Kong does the same, followed by The Armored Titan, followed by the Colossal Titan, followed by the Female Titan.

The tension is broken as Destroyah stretches her wings and with a single beat of them, causes the water behind her to seemingly explode as she flies at the ones who would dare oppose The Oxygen Destroyer Incarnate.

The second to make a move is Godzilla, who, with another sonorous roar and spines alit, charges at The Abomination.

The collision of the two causes a shockwave to emit from between them, the sheer force of it causing The Cart Titan, Pieck, who had just arrived at the scene to have to dig her hands into the ground to prevent herself from being blown back.

As the two sink their teeth and claws into one another, Kong climbs onto the back of Destroyah, grabbing onto the latter's horn, and releases blow after blow upon her head.

The Female, Armored, and Colossal Titan look at one another, a plan hatching between them.

Meanwhile...

As Kong strikes the back of Destroyah's skull, The Crimson Kaiju, with a whip of her tail, stabs The Hollow Earth's King in the back.

Kong roars in pain as she grabs The 8th Wonder with her claws and throws him to the ground following up with a mighty right hook to Godzilla's face.

But before Destroyah can deliver another strike, she looks to see Falco, The Jaw Titan appear on the shoulder of Godzilla before the former leaps from The King of Kaiju and onto her bloodstained face.

The Jaw Titan drags his leathery talons across the wound where Destroyah's left eye once was and bites onto her frill once more.

As Destroyah tries to shake the pest from her being, out of the corner of her right eye is The Colossal Titan, who seems to have The Female Titan in his left hand and The Armored Titan in his right.