The Ocs

I wanna start by saying again the that the relationships in this story is PURELY PLATONIC since my ocs are ages 15-17. But anyways here are my characters (oldest to youngest):

The Brotherly Supernaturalist

Basil Cloutier

VA: Takuya Eguchi

Being the oldest one of the party, this young man is seen as the big brother of his friends. He enjoys solving mysteries with his party. However, he prefers to investigate more supernatural mysteries. So a mystery not involving magic, ghosts, or spirits just bores him. He does try his best to not seem apathetic or uninterested by the situation. However, his friends can definitely tell that he is excited about supernatural mysteries when they see his eyes sparkle...

"Look, I don't necessarily hate non-supernatural cases. I just...find the supernatural missions more fun!"

Birthday : March 14

Height : 172 cm

Occupation : High school student

Hobbies : Cooking, guitar, & spell making

Dislikes : Annoying idiots

Specialty : Resolving tension & finding new spells

Weakness : Non-supernatural mysteries (he finds them to be kinda boring)

Favorite food : Sushi

Hated food : Sour food

*Bijou of Fae : Malachite earring

The Silent Analyzer

Raymond Auclair

VA: Yuya Asato

He's the quiet one of the entire party. He doesn't really seem to talk as much as the rest. He's not necessarily antisocial exactly. He just prefers to speak when he feels it to be "necessary". He does join in in his friends' conversation but he doesn't really seem to go past saying more than five sentences (unless he has too). However, when it comes to cases, he does tend to speak A LOT more. Mostly, when analyzing situations with Ivory. Although, could there be more to why he's as silent as he is...?

"Well, forgive me for not "talking more." Social awkwardness, y'know."

Birthday : August 16

Height : 172 cm

Occupation : High school student

Hobbies : Drums, & spell making

Dislikes : Rude people, being forced to talk

Specialty : Finding crucial pieces of evidence in murder cases

Weakness : Social situations (he just stays awkwardly quiet)

Favorite food : Seafood

Hated food : Chocolate

*Bijou of Fae : Fire opal ring 

The Observant Investigator

Ivory Culpeper

VA: Chiwa Saito

Called [The Professor Sherlock Moriarty of her party], this young lady can gather evidence and piece them together to form answers to unsolved mysteries with ease. Underneath a soft and kind appearance is a very calculating and terrific strategist, coming up with long term schemes to find any hidden secrets. A very observant and lively young witch with a remarkable talent of always finding a guilty party. However, her strategy for finding who the culprit is would be what you could consider...odd...