𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕠𝕦𝕧𝕣𝕖 𝕀𝕟𝕔𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕟𝕥

ⵊᴠᴏʀʏ POV

"Ugh, where are they?!" Brio impatiently screamed.

We were waiting for three of our friends to arrive. You see, our summer vacation just started and we planned to visit the Louvre together. So far, the people who are already with us are me, Brio, Temari, and Basil. And it seems Brio is getting more cross with every minute waiting for Gwen, Marcus, and Raymond to arrive.

"Patience, Brio," I said in an attempt to calm her down. "Besides, the Louvre doesn't open in an hour. I'm sure they'll be here by then."

"Ugh, but I'm so bored!" I laughed at Brio's complaint. She has always been the impatient one and it's hilarious.

She pouted at me in response. Then Temari chimed in. "It'll be fine Brio, they'll be here soon-"

"WE'RE HERE!!!" We all turn to see Marcus dragging both Gwen and Raymond with him.

"Told ya," I chuckled to Brio, playfully. She looked back at me and playfully stuck her tongue out at me to which I responded with a cheeky wink.

"Sorry we're late! I overslept and my alarm wasn't on," Gwen explained, apologetically. Brio rolled her eyes and sighed, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Well, on the bright side, we still have time to chat," Temari said, happily.

"We probably would've had more time to chat if YOU THREE made it here on time!" Brio shouted, still irritated that Raymond, Gwen, and Marcus were late.

"Brio-" "Gwen, no! You need to learn how to make sure you set your alarm," Brio scolded Gwen in a sassy tone. "I rest my case!" We all burst with laughter.

"Hey, speaking of cases," Basil added. We all turned to look at him. "Do you think we should still investigate Mr. Satou's disappearance further?"

We all tensed at that. The thought of our long lost homeroom and history teacher, Akihiko Satou, saddened us all. "The case has already been closed and there are no clues left for us to follow! So there's no way we could find him now!" Marcus exclaimed frustrated.

"As much as I hate to agree with this muppet, I'm afraid Marcus is right," I sadly admitted while Marcus glared at me.

"Well, I still feel like we could still find him," Raymond added. "I mean, come on Ivory, you always say that there are always clues to an unsolved mystery even when clues are very much impossible to identify." I looked at him and sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose.

"I hate to say that a mystery is unsolvable," I said in a monotone voice. "However, it's like what Marcus said, there isn't any more evidence that points to where he could have disappeared to."

"Well, wherever he is, I'm just praying he's okay," Temari added. I gave a small smile. Typical Temi, always hopeful and never falls into despair. Guess that's why she's very much the shining light of the group.

"I'm sure we all are," Gwen added. Brio then let out a small scoff. "Well, this got gloomy rather quickly!" she said between her teeth.

We all chuckled at her statement. "Well, should we start talking about our schedule?" I asked to change the subject. The rest nodded and we all started to plan where we would go.

"So, I say we split up in two groups," I suggested. "Right, girls in one group and boys in another group!" Basil stated, patting Marcus on the back. They have always been extremely close. I rolled my eyes and sarcastically chuckled.

"That's not how it's going to be." The boys all froze at this. "WHAT?! COME ON!" they all yelled in utter disappointment. I looked around to make sure no one was watching us (luckily there weren't). These boys are going to be the death of me.