ONE

KIYARI "KASH"

Kiyari sat in her black tinted out 2022 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat. She nodded her head slowly to the Est Gee playlist that played through her speakers. It was a typical night for her she was posted on the corner waiting for customers to stroll through to ask her to serve them. She sat with her lights off and her Gen 5 Glock present on her lap. Her low eyes scanned the area, she always made sure she was on her toes. She heard a tap on her window causing her to crack it "What you need?"

"Gimmie a gram a ' sum" The man spoke causing her to smack her teeth "Get yo' broke ass away from my car gang. You know I only front 8ths and above"

"Cmon Kash. You kno' i'm good for it times is rough right now. "

"Ain't gone happen". The man huffed "Fine gimmie an 8th"

Kiyari reached over in her glove compartment and pulled out the already packaged buds. She dropped it onto her scale making sure it was weighed correctly. "Thirty five" she told
the man her price making him scrunch up his face. "Last month the shit was twenty five."

"That's was last month. This Za. Pay it or don't. I won't lose any sleep." She shrugged. She was becoming impatient because he's been standing at her car for more than five minutes, which draws attention. The last thing she needed was the jakes on her ass again.

The man dug in his pocket and pulled out two twenties and slid them to her. She pulled out a 5 from her glove compartment and handed it to him along with his weed. "Glooks" He said before taking off down the street adjacent to them. "Cheap ass nigga" she mumbled firing up her car and peeling down the street towards the interstate.

@kashxkartier 10s

Kiyari lived in Atlanta, but was born in Chicago

Kiyari lived in Atlanta, but was born in Chicago. A lot of her folks still reside in Chicago , but she wouldn't really know cause she don't fuck wit em. She , her brother , and parents moved to Georgia when she was around 14 or 15 because of the violence. Shit Atlanta wasn't no better in her opinion . After that the rest is history.

It's probably abnormal to see a female selling. Kiyari always did abnormal shit. Went on drills , fronted bricks, did a lot of illegal shit while her closets friends Niavah , Samaria , and Ariana did hair , nails , and lashes. Most would look at her and see this pretty ass female , but would be shocked as hell once they find out her occupation.

Her phone started to ring and she answered it, letting her phone connect to the bluetooth in her car . "Aye Kash you at yo' crib?" Her brother Demarcus asked on the other side of the line.

"Nah, i'm in route why?"

"Niggas is hungry , need you to cook fa' me"

"You asking me or you telling me Demarcus?"

"Telling you , now hurry up." He said hanging up the phone before she could respond.

"Rude ass."

She soon pulled into her neighborhood. She lived in a in the middle type of neighborhood. It wasn't crime free but it also wasn't a you gotta duck every time you walk outside type of neighborhood. When she pulled up to her house she noticed her brothers Trackhawk already parked in her drive way as well as another Hellcat that was similar to hers belonging to Dmarje. She pulled into her garage and killed the engine. Making sure to grab her gun and switch on the safety before stepping out the car. She pulled up her sagging sweatpants that were currently showing her polo briefs , she found sagging to be comfortable.