FOURTEEN

"He was the realest, I was the baddest, we was the illest. When he approached me, I said, "Yo, what the deal is?"
In and out them dealers, rockin' chinchillas , I got him in the back of that 'Bach, I think he catchin' feelings (Yeah)
Now it's all eyes on us, and this all lies on trust And if them bitches wanna trip, tell 'em they tour guide's on us
This kitty cat on reclusive, he duck, duckin' them gooses
I put him on to that new-new, now he only fuck with exclusives"

NICKI MINAJ

DEMARCUS "MARCO"

DEMARCUS "MARCO"

JUNE 1st (1 MONTH LATER)

Marco mindlessly scrolled through his text thread between him and Niavah

Marco mindlessly scrolled through his text thread between him and Niavah. They hadn't spoken since the trip both of them trying not to break no contact but it was eating him up.

In reality the whole group was divided . Draco only came around when it was time to make money he had no interest in chasing Kash , Kash was too stubborn to break no contact , and Nunk and Sam well they were just Nunk and Sam.

He sighed loudly turning up the TV which played "Get It Together " By 702.

"Ion even give a fuck forreal , fuck her." He huffed plopping back onto his bed.

Truth is he had always liked Niavah since highschool , he just never thought she would
take him serious since she was Kiyari's best friend. They just couldn't get it together, so he'd spend most of his time with Feliciti.

The door bust open and in walked Nunk
with his face scrunched up. "The fuck you got going on?"

"Hell out DJ. I'm tryna' have a sentimental moment."

"I know this not over Feliciti bra"

"It's not."

"Must be Nene den. If youn' go call that girl
man"

"Look yo' she is not fuckin' wit a nigga and I ain't never been good at track so fuck I look like chasing her ass?"

"Oh so you expect her to chase you? Man I got the dumbest homeboys I swear I do."