ELEVEN

Y'all gone knock my head off bout these updates 💀💀💀💀
and side note , i got accused of stealing some other authors story line i guess , riddle me this if i barely even update what the hell i look like studying some other author book??! LMAO anyways chy enjoy

KIYARI "KASH"

INSTAGRAM

@kashxkartier

CHARLOTTE, NC 📍

CHARLOTTE, NC 📍

"This shit dead ass mini Atlanta" Marco said stepping out of the rental car stretching his back. 
The group decided to take a mini trip to charlotte after seeing some fye restaurants and lounges on TikTok. They booked their flights and BNB less  than two hours and dipped.  Even though they very much could've drove. They spent some time sight seeing for most of the day once they touched down, and they had plenty more plans since they'd be here for almost a week.

"I'm sayin' tho. The bitches here bad as fuck so that's a plus." Kayo added. 

The BNB they picked out was located in uptown charlotte so they were surrounded by a lot of night life.

Kiyari hopped outta the back of the sprinter removing her Beats from her ears. She decided to tag along to get away from Tatiana nagging ass, besides she fucked with Charlotte.

Of course there was still tension between her and Draco, they literally didn't say a word to each other. Of course she caught him taking glances at her and she did the same towards him. But she wasn't going to be the one to break no contact.

"Once we get settled and shit y'all tryna go to the mall? I heard they got a mall hea' called SouthPark." Niavah questioned as she scrolled through Yelp.

"Shit i'm down , need a new pair of track runners anyway" Nunk said causing the group to sigh. He really did have a spending problem.

"Ion' know why y'all sighing , when you havin' I say spend that shit." He shrugged.

"Nigga ain't that many track runners in the world , you sure youn' got all of em already?" Kayo questioned.

"Positive. I made a list in my notes , im missin' three of em. Once i buy those three I will be complete."