I

The metallic smell of blood clouded the senses of the crown prince as he entered the Kingdom of Xilan

The metallic smell of blood clouded the senses of the crown prince as he entered the Kingdom of Xilan. It brought him ecstasy, amusement and profound pleasure.

The sounds of screams, cries and sounds of bind were like music to his ears.

As he got off his horse and stood on the mushy grounds with deep red pools of blood, the corners of his lips crinkled into a smirk.

He walked with his sword clanking on the ground and spoke in a husky, deep voice laced with malice,

" Where is their King......?"

He raised his eyebrows in fake amusement and turned his face above his shoulder to look at the defeated warriors of Xilan.

"In the Fortress childe, their King hasn't surrendered just yet" a tall blonde man spoke as he motioned towards the fortress, a mile away from them.

"Oh...... " The crown prince made a cold yet firm expression. He went silent, the silence before the storm.

"GET ALL OF THEIR WOMEN AND CHILDREN, GATHER THEM HERE!" his voice thundered in the battlefield as the whole place became dead silent.

" But childe-" the man from earlier tried to speak when the crown prince harshly grabbed him by the jaw.

"How dare you general.....?" His eyes turning a light shade of red as he spoke to the general in his cold bone chilling voice.

General Min looked down in humiliation and disgust as the crown prince pushed him and moved towards his horse
Sieg.

General min looked up at the prince only to see his eyes now glowing crimson red.

He gulped and immediately looked down. Exhaling a shaky breath he looked forth.

"Do as the childe ordered!!" General Min ordered the soldiers of Pedishah.

"YOUR WISH IS OUR COMMAND "the firm voices of the pedishan soldiers echoed in the battlefield.

The soldiers dragged the wailing women and children to the bloody grounds of the fortress. The children flailing in the arms of the pedishan warriors, unknown to their fates.

"HOW DARE YOU?! YOU BLOOD THIRSTY DEMON" a Xilanese Soldier said as he broke free from the ropes tied to his wrists.

He rushed towards the crown prince and drew a bloody sword from the body of a dead soldier.
"DIE!" he siad as he jumped towards the prince sitting in his horse.

The prince jumped from his horse and drew his sword, a black smoke emitting from his sword, Muerte.... Was an ancient sword made of the blood and bones of fire dragon for the first Pedishah Emperor.

Muerte chooses its own master after its original master dies and it chose Him.

It was Said that Anyone whom the sword touched other than its master, turned into ashes without any traces left.
It devours the soul after corrupting their divinity.