V

Running away was never enough

It will always chase you...
Look out for it...
It might even inundate you...

After a long chasing and running, Yoongi and Jimin were panting as they stopped near a candy vendor.

"We made it!", Jimin grinned and lazily looked at his hands full of dirt.

Nonetheless, he decided to remove the dust off his hands using a wicked way.

Yoongi hummed at his junior and decided to look around, since they were already in the heart of the beautiful market.

"Xiansheng..!! Buy me those candies!", Jimin loudly demanded as he patted the elder, rubbing off the  dirt on back of his lavender robe.

'your touch...does things to me....'

"Of course , would you like these Jimin'er* ", yoongi lovingly asked of the busy junior.

Oh... How Jimin did not hear the soothing and gentle voice of the man, who called him with so much enchantment.

"Yeah...?", jimin averted his gaze to look at the soft eyes of the general looking at him with love and adoration. This made him pout in guilt, he retrieved his hands back and looked at his feet due to shame.

Yoongi smiled at the pout and went forth to buy the candies.

'i am sorry yoongi xiānxeng' , Jimin murmured and then went along with yoongi.

The blue sky slowly turned grey as the crown prince was grooming sieg, his fine dark arabian horse.

"Your imperial highness", Yoongi asked for his attention, distracting him from his untold thoughts.

Jeon Jeongguk hummed and nonchalantly kept on brushing his horse

"I went along commander Park, to find the whereabouts of that..boy, you wished to know about" , Yoongi hesitated to disclose what they found today.

This piqued the interest of the crown prince as he halted his actions.

"And do you have something to report to me general..? ",He turned around to face Yoongi with an amused expression fixated on his flawless face.

"Yes, He.....is not just a noble", Yoongi cleared his throat and spoke further.

"He is the Royalty of Xilan", Yoongi stated the truth to the one standing in front of him.

Upon hearing this, the crown prince gave an unusual and uninterpreted reaction to the general.

His eyebrows subtly raised and his lips fluttered into a smirk.

This made the General take a step back. he frowned, looking onto the blood red irises of the crown prince.

After a while of silence, the crown prince held a cold expression yet again and his eyes turned back to the usual pitch black.

"Very well, you may head back ", an unknown fear rised inside Yoongi as he looked at the face of the man standing forth him. 

'May the god look upon us and beyond', yoongi prayed and moved back to his resting camp in a slow stance still pondering over what might the other be thinking of........

'Royalty of Xilan', The voice rang in Jeongguk's head and his lips subtly curled themselves into a smile, maybe a different kind of smile this time.

"Let me have a look myself as well", He hummed and rode his horse away from their camp.

"Good night nana, rest well", Taehyung wished his nanny as she blew the lanterns adorning the well lit room.

"Good night my prince, sleep well", she whispered to the green eyed prince as she tucked him in the bed. A habit of hers for such a long time still to this day.

"I will", he murmured back and let himself drown in the comfort of sleep.

Oblivion blinding him as he could not notice the specific presence in his room. 

The dark eyes looking at his unconscious face from the shadows.

Adorning his face, his features and his beauty from afar.

Unknown to his fate, to the being of someone it ties him to....

"Who are you in reality..?" , The man standing in the shadows asked the young prince in deep slumber.

"You make me exhilarated for so many reasons." , his eyes flickering red as he neared the sleeping boy.

Taking in his face while Grazing his calloused fingers on the wavy strands of his blonde hair, touching his pale cheeks and his beautiful closed eyes.

His touch making the latter to squirm and move in his sleep.

The young prince feeling restless fluttered his eyes open.

Solely to face a pair of blood red blazing eyes looking at him with an unspoken intensity, forcing  him to clench his fists and close his eyes in an instant.

And when he unfurled his eyes again, the presence was gone, long assorted in the dark.

'a dream...?', he thought to himself as his heart raced inside his chest.

He got out of his bed and looked around in his chambers,
the cold breeze from the open window giving him chills.

'she closed the windows while going out, did she not...?', Taehyung took small steps towards the window, the white curtains falling upon his face with every wave. However, as he held the window frame to close it, he saw a horse moving away in the woods.

A horse galloping away from his eyes deep in the meadows.

"This was not a dream....", he whispered to himself while inhaling a deep breath.

'mother hecate protect thy children' and protect us from all that is not in the service of light and show thy mercy', he chanted until his heart calmed down and  sat on his bed.

'What was it?' soon he went into the deep slumber.

This time alone....

____________________________________________

Author

*Use the last hanzi in the name, and add an er, eg, call 李小龙 龙(loong)儿(er). That’s really a close relationship, mostly between confidantes, lovers, couples, or family members(elder to younger).

^ yoongi called jimin as jimin'er

Thankyou for reading!

'some disasters are fated are'nt they...?'

like and comment!