CHAPTER 1- FIRST DAY

We can see a girl sleeping under the covers all curled up lost in her dreamland.

"Kiana get up fast or else you will get late for college" her mother vigorously shaked her but she did not move an inch .

"What should I do with this girl" murmured Shikha Kapoor, her mother.

Just then her eyes shined as she got an idea to wake her dear daughter.

"Kiana look I have made you favorite pav bhaji for breakfast now if you don't get up we will eat all of it"

On hearing this Kiana quickly got up and within a blink of an eye she was in the washroom. No one can come between her and food

Her mother chuckled seeing her reaction

"I am going downstairs come fast"

"Ok Mom" shouted kiana from the washroom.

KIANA'S POV

I am so excited as it is my first day at college but more than that I am excited to study in the same college as my crush. Yes I have a huge crush on my best friend Shanaya's elder brother Atharv. Yes yes I know that there in an unspoken rule of never dating your best friends sibling but I can't help it , the way he talks , the way he walks I am in love with his every single thing.

"Kiana" I heard my mother shouting so I quickly rushed downstairs

"Look here come our lazy queen" said my irritating elder brother Rishab as soon as I reached the breakfast table.

"If I am lazy then you are dumb" I reverted.

"You ... I won't leave you " my brother said while coming to catch me.

"First catch me and then leave me"

"Stop it both of and you Rishab stop irritating my princess " said my father, Prakash Kapoor.

I gave my brother a smug look beacause I know that he can't do anything now. My father loves me a lot though he is a very rich businessman but with us he is just like a normal family man. I am the apple of his eyes he can't tolerate a single scratch on me .

My brother glared at me and went back to his seat I showed him my tongue to mock him.

I quickly sat down to have my breakfast.

"Kiana today is your first day at college so don't be nervous everything will be alright and if you have any problem just come to me" said my father

"Sure Dad" I gave him a sweet smile

Just then my phone rang it was a call from Shanya

"Hello"

"Hey kiana come out right now I am waiting for you."

"Yeah I coming " I said and hung up the call.

"Ok I need to leave now Shanya has already arrived. "

"Ok beta take care" said my parents in unison

I quickly rushed out of my house to find Shanya waiting in her car. Me and Shanya are best friends since school . She is my secret keeper . Since school days we have been inseparable . She is a very lovely girl. People always want to be friends with me because my father is a rich business man but Shanya is friends with not because of that she is my true friend. Even she is the daughter of india's leading businessman Rakesh Malhotra.

I quickly got into the back seat of the car and she was sitting on the passenger seat. I looked at the driver seat and froze , it was him my love and Shanya's elder brother Atharv sitting over there. My breath hitched and I kept on looking at him, it seemed as if everyone from the world disappeared and it was just the two of us. I shifted my eyes to the front mirror to see him staring right at me it was like he could see through my soul, I quickly shifted my eyes to the window and stared outside.

"I am very nervous Kiana what about you?" said Shanya

"Me too Shanya" I said timidly as I was too shy to speak anything in front of him.

"Are you fine Kiana? Are you feeling sick? you are sounding very low" She asked worriedly

"No I am fine it's just that I am nervous " I said and looked at the front mirror to find him still staring at me.

Why is he starting at me can't he see that I am unable to breath because of his stares and don't even talk about the butterflies I am getting in my stomach.

Soon we reached the college . I quickly got down of the car and held Shanya's hand and dragged her away from him cause if I stay one more second around him I swear I will faint.

"What happened Kiana you did not even let me see off Atharv bhaiya " complained Shanya

"Oho we are already late and your seeing off would take up a lot if time. I don't want to get scolded on the first day itself for getting late"

"Yeah you are right let's go"

Our classes ended and we also made few friends in our class. Now we are in the canteen with our new friends.

"Maya what would you like to have?" asked Shanya

"Let's try the pizza I heard it's really good overhere" said Shreya

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around to find it was Sahil. Sahil has been studying with me since class 11, he had confessed his feelings to me back at school but I had rejected him saying I liked someone else but since then he has been persistent on making me like him back. It's very irritating.

"Hey Kiana look we are in the same college"

I was very shocked to see him here but nevertheless I gave him a smile

"Yeah that's great"

"Kiana can we talk right now in private"

No definetly not I thought

"No actually right now I am with friends so next time" I said

"What the heck Kiana can't you see how much I like you why are you ignoring me all the time" he shouted

"What the heck do you think of yourself , I am after you since two years but look at you , you are just behaving like a brat"

"Look I had already told you that I don't like you" I said coldly

"No I don't accept that and you will be my girlfriend " he said and held my wrist tightly and tried to drag me somewhere.

Just then I felt like he was pulled away from me and was thrown on the ground. The scene that I saw left me shocked.

Atharv was beating him mercilessly .

"How dare you touch her" Atharv screamed and gave him a tight punch.

Oh god what is happening !!!!

END OF KIANA'S POV