CHAPTER 11 - HARDSHIPS

KIANA'S POV

All my discharge formalities were completed and right now Siddharth was driving me and Atharv to our new house.

After almost thirty minutes the car stopped in front of a building. The building was old and dirty but it was all we could afford.

"I know Kiana this is not the place you ever dreamed of living in but I promise that I will give you all the world happiness and luxury. " said Atharv while squeezing my hand tightly.

"No Atharv it's fine , as long as you are with me I can live anywhere "

"Ok now let's go in" said Siddharth breaking our moment

The interior of the flat was also not that good but no worries I will clean it and make it beautiful. Our flat had a living room, kitchen , a bathroom and one bedroom.

"This place needs cleaning " said Sid while coughing badly due to the dust.

"Don't worry I will clean it" I announced

"You won't even move an inch" said Atharv with authority

"You need rest so I will do the cleaning " he said

"But.." I was cut off with Atharv's deadly glare

"Ok fine" I sighed

"I will help you Atharv " said Sid

"Kiana you sit outside as there is lot of dust here" said Atharv and so I went outside.

I was sitting on the stairs when an aunty , I guess she our neighbor came to me.

"Hello beta are you the new tenant ?" she asked

"Yes ,myself Kiana" I said

"I am Meena, I just live in the house next to yours "

"Are you going to live here alone?" She asked

"No actually.."

I stopped when I realized what I was going to blabber. I can't tell her that I will live here with my boyfriend, they will get the wrong idea and over that I am pregnant .

"My husband and I are going to live here" I told her

"Oh very nice ,if you need any help just call me and no need to make dinner today come to my house for dinner" She said

Such a sweet lady I thought

"Thank you so much aunty but it was not needed"

"Oh comeon now that we our neighbors we are like a family "

"Ok fine aunty"

"Ok beta now I need to go as I have a lot of work pending so see you at dinner"

"Bye aunty"

Not all people in this world are bad I thought.

After almost an hour Atharv came and called me inside.

Wow the house looks better than before.

"Good job Atharv and Sid , the house really looks neat now. But you two must be hungry and there is no food in the kitchen "

"Don't worry when Sid is here, I will right now order some food"

"No need Sid I will just go and buy some groceries " said Atharv

"I am not listening to anything. I will order the food and you need to eat it, end of discussion. "

Atharv let out a defeated sigh and let him order the food