22

We were in Tiffany & Co and Elenora kept choosing the cheapest rings and thought I couldn't notice

"Elenora, behave and choose a ring you like. If you don't choose one without looking at the price I'll buy the most expensive ring they have." I whispered to her from behind and her eyes widened. 

"Ok ok, I'll choose a nice one." She said and started looking. 

She pointed to one but shook her head. "Too small. You're my wife, not a losers." I said and she glared at me. 

I sighed and started looking myself. 

I found a pair for both men and women and we can get them personalised with our names. I chose that. 

"That's too expensive." She said. "Shh."

"You're rich so why are complaining about the price?" I asked her. 

"Because, it's just a ring." 

"No, it's not just a ring. It's a ring which will show everyone that you're mine, so I'll make sure It's as big as possible for everyone to see."

"Gio-"

"Shh" 

"Actually, I'll take this pair instead." I said to the lady giving the rings. This one was bigger. 

"Make sure to personalise them." I reminded her. I saw Elenora glaring at me, she knew I was buying a more expensive one to annoy her. 

"Get them ready by tomorrow." I said to the woman as I paid for the rings and walked out with Elenora behind me. 

"You're crazy." She said and I looked at her with a smirk. 

"Well you're marrying this crazy man." I teased and she rolled her eyes. 

I led her to clothing shops as she looked around. "I'm paying." She said as she looked around, I nodded once she turned to confirm my answer. 

She bought whatever she wanted as I was buying things for her too. I already handed my card to the lady at the till so she won't be paying. 

What type of man would I be if I made my fiancé pay?

Right-

A normal douche bag of a guy. 

I continued walking around buying some nice dresses for her. 

"What are you doing?" She asked me. 

"Buying clothes."

"For?" She questioned. 

"For Aria." I lied. 

"I know you're lying." She said glaring at me. "No you don't. I mean no I'm not."

fuck-

her glare distracted me. 

"Liar." She laughed pointing at me. 

"If you know me then obviously I know you too." She said referring to our conversation last night. 

"Whatever." I said. 

She continued shopping and once she finished in this store I suggested that we go to Victoria's Secret but she wouldn't listen.

Honestly, what's there to be ashamed of. So, I entered myself as she waited outside. 

"Pack your best lingerie's." I said to the women at the counter. She bit her bottom lip looking me up and down then spoke. "How many?" She asked. 

"15"

She nodded and went somewhere in the store as I waited. 

I saw Elenora waiting outside the shop. We made eye contact and I smirked at her and she turned the other way. 

The woman came back handing me the bags and showing me some to double check. I didn't fail to notice how her hand touched mine. I pulled away and paid by my card and walked out without a word to the woman. 

"You should have came with me." I said to Elenora as she eyed the bags. 

"No."

"Really you should have. Your husband almost got stolen." I teased and she made a questioned look. 

"What happened?" She asked slightly worried as we walked towards our car. 

"Nothing." 

"You can't say that and then not tell me." She whined. 

"I mean I can but I shouldn't." 

"Gio." She whined as we got in the car. 

"Just the lady at the counter flirting. I mean she was attractive I should have stayed with her. I suddenly feel guilty." I teased trying to hide my smirk. 

"Then go. Go to her, why are you here? Go." Elenora said shoving my shoulders. 

I laughed at her as she glared at me. Once I had calmed down I spoke. "I was joking."

"Shut up." She said. 

"Now, that's no way to speak to your husband babe." 

"Shhh" She mocked me.

"Your cute when you're jealous."