6

Nawwarah's pov
     I wiped my tears and wore my bright smile again then drove away. I branched at cold stone and dominos and got a bucket of ice cream for myself  then shawarma for mama and pizza for Aisha.
       I was driving when I got a call from an unknown number which wasn't unusual since I get at least 10 calls from unknown people a day.
      I answered the call with a Salam then kept quiet. I heard a guy saying are you there and I was like yes go straight to the point I'm all ears. He started blabbering that he loves me and all and I was like sorry mister I guess you are talking to the wrong person then I ended the call.
      I know i was kinda rude to him but I feel like since I don't know what the future holds, I really don't wanna lead anyone and then at the end, I die and the guy would be heartbroken and as it is, I'm already broken beyond repair.
     I arrived home and met my family in the living room and i hugged them one by one and gave them what i got for them and Abhi was like"niba abunda kika kawo min kenan(you didn't bought anything for me) and I was like no I got something for you too, just not something sugary. I brought out a wristwatch from my hand bag and hand it over to him. I saw the wristwatch 2 days back from jiji and I ordered it for Abhi and it arrived today.
      I sat down with them and we spent almost 2 hours talking about  nothing and everything. They asked about my health and I was like I'm very fine alhamdulillah as I didn't want to stress them or make them worry as they had done more than enough for me already. My little family is the best thing that has ever happened to me my entire life and they are a part of my life which I wouldn't trade for anything else.

    I went to my room and took my bath then I opened my laptop  as I was having a vedio call with some company about the new orphanage i want to  open in lagos as I feel like they are many parentless children in lagos under the bridge with no one to take care of them.
          I got a cup of tea for myself and started the vedio call which lasted for almost three hours. After I was done,I made a few phone calls with some of my workers and then I went to the garden to get some mangoes and some fresh air.
       I got back into the house and prayed maghrib and I stayed on the prayer mat until I prayed isha. I had dinner and then took my sleeping pills and i fell into a deep slumber with so many things going on in my mind and the fear that my time on earth was almost over.

Short chapter,
Ikr bear with meeee
Vote,comment and tell me your views on this book.