7

Mama and Abhi's pov
      Alhaji, I'm very worried about Nawwarah these days, I just don't know maybe I'm paranoid, but I talked to her doctor last 2 days and she told me Nawwarah's condition is deteriorating and with that, she fell to the ground and started crying.
     Please stop crying hajiya in sha Allah everything is going to be alright.  No Alhaji, nothing is ever going to be alright and both of us know that.
    It pains me to know that no matter how much money and influence we have, we can't do anything to save our only flesh and blood.
      O hajiya, please stop saying this, let's keep praying for Nawwarah and I know that prayer can change everything.
Toh Alhaji if you say so then I shall continue praying for my baby girl until my last breath in sha Allah.

Nawwarah's pov
      Today being Friday, i woke up around 8:00am and decided to make breakfast for everyone.  I made everyone's favorite and then went to the lavatory and took my bath.
     I used my favorite humrah and I wore one of my favorite atampa.  One thing about me is that I love dressing up on Fridays and that's why I take the day off every Friday.
     I went downstairs and met them on the dining already having their breakfast. I pouted my mouth and said shine baku jira niba ko?(why didn't you wait for me?) And they were like"ae girkin naki ne kamshi ma ya ishi mutum".
       I greeted them and dragged the chair next to mama and sat down as Abhi and Aisha left for the office  immediately i sat down. I served myself and started eating. After 10 minutes of me eating my breakfast, I started coughing and before I knew it, I started coughing blood and the next thing was me falling unconscious.

Mama's POV
      We were having our breakfast when Nawwarah started coughing blood and before I knew it, she has already lost consciousness.
     Innalillahi! Nawwarah,Nawwarah, my child, please get up I can't live without you please.
      I called the maid and she helped me picked Nawwarah to the car and I drove up with the highest speed and before you knew it, we were already in the hospital premises.
     The nurses were already waiting for us in the premises as I already alerted them before we arrived. We pushed the  stretcher to the hospital and I held Nawwarah's hand very tightly as i was scared thinking if I let go of her hands, it would be the last time i might see her again.
      I let go of her hands when she was wheeled into the  ICU. I sat down in the waiting area after calling Alhaji and Aisha.
     It breaks my heart seeing my baby girl sick and vulnerable and they is nothing I can do to save her except pray for her. I know her time on earth is slowly coming to an end but I still find it very hard to believe it.
    Like subhanallah it should have been me but Allah knows best.