Disclaimer

Welcome to A Girl Can Dream!

For those of you that are new here's what to expect with my stories and those of you that are returning readers, welcome back!

If you've read my stuff before then you know how much I suck at punctuation and my love and overuse of the comma, I also can't spell for my life so thank god for spell check.

My stories always have smut in them and I give no warning in the chapter, this is the only warning you'll get, and cursing is like a second language to me so you'll see that in my writing as well.

No deaths, Major cliffhanger ( you might get a mild one here or there but nothing too crazy) and no cheating between the main characters.

All my stories are slow burns even though they are on the shorter side.

I will not have a prologue for this story even though they know each other since they were kids, but I'll have plenty of flashbacks from their childhood just like I did in her parents story.

Here's what to expect in this story

- sports romance trope, she's his physical therapist for the hockey team he plays on (cliche I know)

- friends with benefits trope, this will be different for me since I always wait until the characters confess their feelings for each other before they have sex

- This story is kinda like In Your Dreams

Even though these stories are spin offs to the Dreams Series, they can be read as a stand alone, but if you're new and wanna read about how the series started, here you go!

#1 My Wildest Dreams- it's Everly's grandparents story

#2 Chasing My Dreams- it's Everly's parents story

As I've said multiple times before I have no idea when this will be completed so you'll just have to wait for the posts I put on my wall about the progress of the story.

I'm so excited to start writing again, feel free to comment and I'll see you in the next update!👋