Chapter 15

Semi edited.

~~~Ryot's pov~~~

Of all the ideas I've ever had, letting Everly come in the hot tub with me naked has to be the worst idea I've ever had.

I look at the patio furniture as I wait for Everly to undress.

I hear more clothing drop on the floor and I have to hold in my groan.

If I thought our usual sexual tension was intense this is gonna make it even worse.

After the last piece of clothing hits the floor I hear her get into the hot tub and let out a sigh.

"Ok, you can turn around" She said.

I turn around and see her in the water with just the top of her breasts showing above the water, keeping all the good parts hidden.

Damn.

"This is so nice" She said running her hands over top the water.

"Yeah, best way to unwind."

She shifts in her seat trying to get comfortable.

"Are you ok?"

"Yeah, my back is sore and I'm hoping the hot tub will help it" She said.

"I think I have something that can help" I reach over to the control panel and turn on one of the jets.

As soon as the jets turn on she let's out a whimper and jumps out of her seat, keeping an arm over her breasts.

I go to ask what happened, but the pink on her cheeks says it all.

Fuck, she was sitting directly over a jet nozzle.

I smirk at her. "The jet hit your pussy, didn't it?"

She looks at me. "What? No" She said not making eye contact.

I rest my shoulders over the edge of the hot tub trying to act like my cock isn't trying to break free from my boxer briefs as I imagine her cumming from sitting on the jet.

"It's ok, hell you could keep sitting on it, I don't mind honeybun" I wink.

She rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to get myself off while we're on the hot tub together" She said.

Why not?

"Well if you want to I won't stop you" I push the boundaries.

I'd honestly be stunned of she decided to do it.

"If I were on my own I might, but I'll save that for another time" She winked back.

Well played baby girl.

I clear my throat and try to make eye contact with her. "So did you find your phone?"

She runs her hands over top of the water. "Yeah, it was at work on the counter" She said.

"That's good."

"Yeah, at first I thought it was at the cafe and when it wasn't I went to work next. Oh by the way, I got you a apple turnover, it's on the counter whenever you want it" She said making me smile.

Whenever she goes out she'll always grab something for me.

I smiled at her. "Thanks Ev."

She smiled back at me. "You're welcome, I know they're your favorite and they're really good" She said.

"Yeah, the cafe has really good stuff."

"Yeah" She said.

~~~Everly's pov~~~