𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

❝𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐧 𝐮𝐩, 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧! 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤❞

𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 —

𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒

Jin Sunho and Jin Sunhee were known as the perfect twins. Good grades, great looks and good at basically everything.

The older twin, Jin Sunho is a widely known playboy. And indeed, Sunhee the younger twin saved his name as heartwrecker on her phone.

But Jin Sunhee was different than her brother. She never even thought to date anyone. Until in her high school sophomore year, A guy proposed to her and ever since then she have been dating that guy.

But despite the twins having this kind of image in public, they're just broken souls inside.

Their mother was an alcoholic who drank all her pain away but as for their dad, he was too busy with his work and see other women. He never really cared for the twins or their mom.

The longing of a fathers love, turned the sunny, talkative Sunhee into a quiet person. And that was that thing, Sunho was worried about.

Her high school years weren't that good. As she was the sister of Jin Sunho, the god of playboys, she was often picked on. And Sunho would be there to shoo those students away but still sometimes he won't be there and something bad happened.

After graduating from high school, both of them got into Yeonhee university. Jin Sunho as a  medical major and Jin Sunhee as a Arts major.

One thing about Jin Sunhee is that even if she's all cute and sunshiny, if you ever provoke her, she'd say something that you'll remember forever. More like how savagely she'll reply.

Despite her and her brother, having a sports car each, Sunhee doesn't drives it and shows that she doesn't belongs from a chaebol family, she doesn't wants to attract any unwanted attention towards her so, she even hid the fact that Jin Sunho is her brother.

But despite all of that, she willingly joined the Cheer team.