𝟐𝟎. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟐𝟎. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞? ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐃 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐑𝐔𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐒 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄, silently let out a cuss

She dropped a can of sprite, and she picked it up, sighing. She took a few more steps as she heard a door, creaking open. The sound made her look sideways as she saw a silhouette with a stick.

“AHH!” Both her and the person screamed as she dropped her sprite can again.

“Sunhee?” The man, by whose voice, she got to know, was the captain, called out her name.

“Captain?” She looked at him as he crouched down, picking up the sprite can that rolled towards his legs.

“What are you doing here?” He asked, handing her the can.

“Oh, I was studying in the study room and got hungry, so I…" She showed him the sprite can, as he sighed.

“That's what you're gonna have? Did you have your dinner?” He asked as she shook her head negativity. He sighed as he walked in his dorm room and got out a second later. “Let's go” He said as she furrowed her eyebrows.

“Where?” But before she could finish her sentence, he dragged her away.

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐔𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐍, a small kimchi packet, one strawberry milk and one energy drink.

They were now, sitting in front of the fountain of their campus, eating and drinking silently.

“Did something happen?” Jungwoo asked out of nowhere as Sunhee paused chewing and looked at him.

“Why do you think that something happened?” She asked after gulping her food, as she set her can down. “Well, Sunho clearly left the team because Haeyi rejected him” She said as he shook his head.

“Not about Sunho, but you. You looked distressed from the field trip. Did something happen? Woonchan even told me you blurted out about not staying in your house” He said in one go as Sunhee blinked.

“Ah… That… I'm living in a hotel for time and being because, apparently, I'm just a failure and will get manipulated to change my degree if I go back home” She said, shrugging as if, it didn't make her suicidal before.

“You're not a failure” Jungwoo stated, holding her hand and drawing soft circles on the back of her palm. “In fact, you're one of the most intelligent and pretty person I've ever seen” He stated.

“You know, your attitude towards me makes me want to ask you, what are we? But, of course, we shouldn't fall for each other” She stated softly with a sigh, trying to redraw her hand but, got pulled in front as Jungwoo, wrapped his arms around her.

“I want to cross the lines with you, Sunhee. Damn it! I want you so bad yet, I feel like a coward. It's true I set up the 'no dating' policy and all, but, I can't help it” He rambled out as her face flushed red.

She tilted her head to the side and pecked his neck, gently, as she hugged him back. He froze, running his hands through her hair.

“Gosh Jin Sunhee, you'd be the death of me” He let go of her as he cleared his throat. He, then, tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. “Let's take it slow, yeah? Let's get to know each other before actually dating” He stated as she nodded, a small smile playing on her lips.