𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟏𝟐. 𝐏𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒

𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐃𝐔𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒. Rushing to the cheer room right after classes, lunch, etc. For Sunhee, it was adventurous and fun, but for some specific people, it was hell.

And right now, Jin Sunhee stood in front of the mirror of the practice room as she adored herself in the mirror.

She saw Do Haeyi's dress earlier. But she can say that her outfit was a tad bit prettier than the other girl. She had little to no blue, but had heavy gold working with belle sleeves of blue. But the only thing that irritated her was the strings of her belt.

Jin Sunhee was never good with strings. Even she can't tie up her sneakers, and Sunho has to do it for her. That's why, the majority of the time, she usually wears loafers. She hastily made a knot and sighed as both Haeyi and Sunho spoke to each other.

Then the captain, Park Jungwoo came out of the captain's office and looked at them. “You're in your uniform. Does it suit you well?” He asked, and the three of them gave a positive reply.

Jungwoo fixed the dangling thin ropes on Sunho's shoulders as he looked over to Sunhee to see her belt strings, tied hastily.

“You tied this the wrong way” He said, helping her thread the strings through the little holes of the belt as he tied it. “I guess, you're happy wearing the uniform” He said, looking at her through the mirror and doing her belt again as she remembered the context.

She wrote that she wanted to join the cheer team for the outfit, that too with a question mark.

She smiled a little. “It's cool” She said as he nodded, finally done as he patted her shoulder. He walked off as Chohee asked the three of them to change their outfits.

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐔𝐌, facing the stage as she dangled her feet, watching Jin Sunho and Do Haeyi interacting with each other in the stage. Then she saw her walking away. Then, she again noticed that Lee Jaehyuk, Haeyi's ex, chased after her. Then again, she saw her brother following them with her haw wide open.

“Sunho is head over heels for her. I mean look at him” Im Yongil stated, looking at his friend running out of the auditorium.

“He's like a hopeless puppy in love” Sunhee stated, sipping on her strawberry milk which she had in her bag as Yongil smiled.

“You two are even sharing emotions together” He stated as Sunhee paused mid-sip as she gulped the milk and looked at him.

“Sharing emotions?” She asked, tilting her head. By her gesture, everyone would label her as a puppy as she looked at one.

“You like the captain, don't you” Yongil dropped the bomb as Sunhee paused and blinked.

“That's nonsense. Me? Liking Captain? That's like, forbidden” She said, dismissing it off by waving her hand in the air in front of her face.

“The way you looked at him is like a puppy in love. Don't kid with me” He stated as she sighed.

“Maybe?” She shrugged, sipping on the last bit of her milk as she stood up. “I'll go throw this away” She said as he stood up too.

“Let me go with you” He said and followed her out.