𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝟎𝟓. 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐕𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐘, but most of them were occupied. But then she saw a familiar figure. She smiled to herself and walked towards that person.

“Hello captain” She bowed and spoke softly as he nodded. “Can I sit here? The seats are filled on the other side” She spoke quietly as he nodded, smiling a little.

She softly slipped on the chair and turned her laptop on, typing some keys and going through a book beside her. Occasionally, pouting, if any term, went above her head.

Jungwoo noticed at and smiled to himself and continued to work.

𝐃𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐈 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐃. Apparently, she lied and ditched the practice and Kim Minjae saw her bunking and told Jungwoo that. She walked away and later practiced together until evening.

Sunhee looked at Sunho and gave a cheeky smile. “What?” He looked at her with a questioning gaze. “Carry me” She said as Sunja, Haeyi and Chohee looked at her. “What? Why will I?” Sunho snorted as Sunhee shook her head.

“You lost that bet, remember?” Apparently, the bet was who can eat their breakfast the fastest, and Sunhee won. Sunho sighed, defeated as he strapped his bag in front and lowered himself in front of her. She climbed his back and wrapped her hand around his neck.

“Bye!” She waved at the four seniors and her teammates as Sunho started to walk with Yongil by their side.

“Don't they act suspicious?” Sunja narrowed her eyes at them as Haeyi waved it off her head.

𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐖𝐎𝐎 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒, 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐀 𝐏𝐇𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐄𝐒𝐓. Means, they've to run 15 laps around the ground.

They started the race and from the head start, Haeyi was in front, followed by Sunhee and then, Sunho. After the laps, Sunhee came in first position, Sunho in second and Haeyi in third.

The four seniors smiled as they fell on the ground, panting. Jungwoo went to the trio and told them that they'll be practicing separately.

𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐎𝐍, 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐎, 𝐉𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐇𝐄𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐘𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑. It was great, until they ended up with sore hands at the end of the day.

They were practicing again on the outdoor stage when suddenly, it started to rain. Haeyi ran towards the stage and laid, along with Sunho, as Sunhee took lazy steps, almost drenching herself.

A while later, both Sunho and Haeyi had to leave due to their classes as Sunhee stayed back, enjoying the rain. Jungwoo came towards her and handed her a bottle of water.

She thanked him and brushed her slightly wet hair with her fingertips as Jungwoo sat beside her.

“Did you found out?” He asked as she looked at him, confused. “What?” She asked softly as Junwoo looked in front. “The reason you joined the cheer team” He stated as she looked at him.

“One part of it is definitely the outfit, and I was in a cheer team in elementary school." She stated as Jungwoo looked at her. "Really?” He asked as she nodded. “It was a competition and I won the first place. From that day, mom knew I won't become a doctor and rather, take up arts” She smiled and looked in front.

“I want to know one thing. Are you and Sunho dating?” Upon his words, Sunhee chuckled.

“No” She shook her head a little. “I wanted to drop this bomb later but as you're the captain, I've to say it. He's my twin” She stated as Jungwoo's jaw dropped.

“Twin?” He asked in disbelief, as Sunhee chuckled at the face he made. “Older twin, actually. But I'll request you, not to tell this to the others, except for the seniors” She smiled as he nodded, a little smile forming on his face.