Part 4

After Kaminari noticed I wasn't affected by his attack, he tried running again, only for me to pin him to the ground. I started charging up a plasma blast when I heard Momo scream, so I rushed back and noticed she was on the ground, covering her ears. The sound was also starting to mess with me; I kind of forgot it could do that. But if I didn't get closer, it wouldn't be as bad, so I charged up a weak plasma blast and shot it at Jiro. Once it hit her, she was knocked away from Momo, giving her time to get back up. She grabbed one of the explosive gas grenades she made and threw one at Jiro; it wouldn't even come close to killing her, but it would cause some damage.

Once the gas was released, I launched a plasma blast at it, lighting the gas and making it explode. This ended up knocking her out. I walked up to Momo and made some concerned sounds. 'I sometimes hate that I can't speak.' She pat my head and asked. "Did you beat Kaminari?" I shook my head. I heard her sigh, and she started walking towards where he was at last. I made my way in front of her just to make sure Kaminari couldn't do a surprise attack.

When we got there, he was still lying on the ground, not moving. Momo tried going forward, but I stopped her with my tail. I went forward and growled, trying to see if he would move, and when he didn't move, I signaled for Momo to come over. When she noticed Kaminari was knocked out, she put capture tape on him. We then made our way back to Jiro and noticed she was waking up, so I went ahead and held her down with one of my feet. Momo then came up and put capture tape on her as well, and Momo and Mineta won, even if Mineta was guarding the bomb and didn't do much.

Momo put both Kaminari and Jiro on my back, seeing as one couldn't walk and the other was still knocked out. When we got back to the observation room, All Might started talking, which I ignored. 'Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't Koda be able to understand me? I mean, he can talk to animals, so I could try. And if he can understand me, I can have him write down what I'm saying.' So I approached Koda, who noticed me and seemed scared, probably because I was a dragon, but he did try to talk to me, which was nice. "Can you talk?" I heard him whisper. And I responded. Other people heard me grumbling. But to Koda, it sounded like I was talking. "Can you understand me?" I saw him nod. I got pretty happy and asked him if he could write some stuff down for me. He nodded, and I told him what to write when he was done. I asked him to put it on my head, and then I walked towards Momo. When she noticed me walk over, she saw a piece of paper on my head.

She picked it up and read it, and then looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "You wrote this?" I shook my head and pointed my tail towards Koda. When she looked at who I was pointing to, she put the pieces together. "He was able to talk to you with his quirk, right? And you asked him to write this down?" I nodded, happy that she didn't get mad at what was written. What I asked Koda to write down was essentially telling Momo to get a new costume made from her DNA so she could be protected while still being able to use her quirk. She thanked me and went to thank Koda, while I went to a corner. I began heating the floor and laying down.

I soon felt somebody lie against me, opening my eyes. I saw Momo lying down along with Jiro. 'I became a pillow...' I decided to cover them with my wing, mainly to keep Mineta from trying to look at them. After about 5 minutes, they were both asleep, and that was when Mineta tried getting close only for me to slap him with my tail, sending him into a wall.

I fell asleep soon after and woke up when Momo and Jiro were being woken up by their classmates. Once they got up, I flopped down next to Momo and was then de-summoned. I'm now back in Berk, preparing to go rescue dragons. Hiccup just put the saddle on me, and we were waiting for the rest of the dragon riders. "Ready bud?" I gave a nod, and we were soon flying towards where dragon trappers were spotted. Since Hiccup has his dragon scale armor and new wingsuit, we were getting closer to the third film. 

'I'm getting used to having two lives now, one in this alternate dimension and the other in the MHA world as a quirk. I wonder if somebody else has a quirk like Momo, where she can summon a dragon.' My thoughts soon stopped as I spotted the trapper ships in a dense fog. They were able to release all of the dragons after knocking out the only guard on top of the ship. I then started exploring while releasing dragons whenever I could get the cage open. I was then called back, and we soon left. It was two days in the alternate dimension before I was summoned again. This time it was on a bus, so I was already in my baby nightfury size. I was confused since I was summoned in the bus and not when they were outside.

It stopped soon after, and we were already getting off. 'Time went by quicker than the last time I was in the alternate dimension. Four days have already passed.' Once we walked inside, I started growling, going into "Alpha Mode" while charging a plasma blast. Once I saw Shigaraki, I fired the blast, only for Kurogiri to notice and open a portal in front of it and to the side of me, making me get hit.

When the blast hit me, I was sent a few feet away. 'That hurt more than I thought it would.' This time I turned towards the door and shot it off with a full-power plasma blast, then ran towards Iida and started pushing him toward the door. Thirteen told him to run and get help. So he was now running towards the destroyed door. Kurogiri warped up and saw Iida running towards the door and tried stopping him.