Part 5

I shot another plasma blast at Kurogiri, this time hitting him since he wasn't paying attention. Once Iida was outside, Kurogiri turned towards the group of students and Thirteen. I somehow didn't notice Aizawa jumping down to fight the villains earlier. "I will-" He was cut off by Bakugo launching an explosion at him and Kirishima jumping to punch him. "You live up to your school's reputation, but you should be more careful. Now I'll scatter you to face my comrades and your deaths." Once he said that, I got closer to Momo, Jiro, and Kaminari. We were soon falling through the air as I grabbed Jiro and Kaminari, and Momo got on my back as I glided to the ground.

"Do you guys know where we are?" I heard Kaminari ask. Jiro answered him. "It looks like we're in the mountain zone. Hey Yaoyorozu, do you think your dragon can carry us back?" Both me and Momo shook our heads. "That would be too many people; he could probably carry two but definitely not three. He might in the near future, seeing as he gets stronger every time I summon him after long periods of time." I then heard people walking, and I guess Jiro heard it too since she told the others people were coming.

"Looks like it's our lucky day; we've got four students here. It seems like one has a transformation quirk. And one that turns himself into a dragon as well. That is definitely getting some money." When he said that, I shot a plasma blast at him, knocking him out. Momo made two staffs and gave one to Jiro, while Kaminari complained about not having a weapon.

Then the fight started. I stayed at long range and used my plasma blasts to knock them out while Momo and Jiro fought with the staffs. Kaminari dodged an attack. "CAN YOU MAKE ME A STAFF PLEASE!" He yelled as he dodged yet another attack. I ignored what ever they started saying and focused on where that electric user that grabbed Denki in canon was, while also knocking out villains with plasma blasts and smacking them with my tail.

After around ten minutes, the back of Momo's costume started glowing before a sheet came out, leaving her with a destroyed costume. Both Momo and Kyoka got under the sheet as Kaminari released the full power of his quirk, knocking out all of the villains in the area. When I got hit by it, I was slightly affected this time. 'Probably because I can use lightning to do that disappearing and reappearing trick.'

When Kaminari was done, he went into dumb mode. I walked over to the sheet and made some noises, telling them it was okay to come out. As they got out, I noticed Momo had remade the flight suit without the dragon scales, so I knew I had to carry them on my back already, but I couldn't fly with all of them, so I had to run there.

Jiro grabbed Kaminari and put him on my back as they climbed on, and I began running to the entrance. We soon came to the edge of the mountain zone, and we could see the center with Aizawa getting slammed on the ground by the Nomu. Momo told the two to get off and hide, but she stayed on. I looked at her, not liking the plan, but I complied anyway.

I shot into the air and circled above where the Nomu was beating Aizawa. I soon felt three taps on my head and fired four shots at the Nomu. When the smoke from the plasma blasts faded the Nomu was looking at us as I heard Shigaraki order it to kill us. It jumped towards us as I dodged and started flying around the area. I decided to stay low to the ground in case I got hit and fell from the sky, so Momo doesn't get hurt.

This was a good idea, as the Nomu was able to hit my tail with a full-power punch, causing me to fall to the ground. After I made sure Momo was okay, I went into my "Alpha Mode" and started firing plasma shots at the Nomu, slowing it down but not stopping it. I was soon punched in the face, making me stagger back before I grabbed Momo and tried flying again.

This time, however, I wouldn't be able to fly for some time as the Nomu ripped part of my tail off, causing me to let out a loud roar in pain. The Nomu suddenly left as I heard something get punched hard behind me. Thirty seconds after the punch, I heard All Might come into the USJ. I walked over to Momo and covered her with my wings just to make sure nobody would attack her, and soon I felt being grabbed and moved to the top of the stairs. I heard students gasp and felt them try to stop my tail from bleeding, and I started shrinking as I felt my consciousness start to fade.

Momo POV:

After Nightshot passed out, All Might and the weird creature started fighting. I couldn't see their punches, but I could hear every time their fists collided. I looked over at Nightshot and saw he was missing the left part of his tail. The others were able to get it to stop bleeding, but it wasn't going to grow back. I knew that if Nightshot lost a wing or a tail fin, he wouldn't be able to fly on his own.

The first time I summoned Nightshot, I knew he was going to get hurt in the future, especially since I wanted to be a hero; I just didn't think he would lose a tail fin to protect me. I heard the other pros arrive behind me as All Might finished his fight with the creature. I looked towards them and saw Recovery girl.

She made her way over, making sure Thirteen was okay as well as the other students, but stopped when she came in front of me and Nightshot. "Don't bother trying to heal it; it won't grow back." I said in a sad tone. "Would you like the bleeding on its tail to stop?" I nodded but corrected her. "His tail, not its tail." She nodded and healed Nightshot enough that the bleeding stopped.

We were soon back on the bus. I sat in the back next to Kyoka, with Nightshot on my lap. "Is he going to be okay?" I sighed. "Maybe, but he won't be able to fly on his own anymore. His tail won't grow back, so unless I find something to replace it that will let him fly, he won't be able to from now on." Kyoka nodded, and I decided to get some sleep.

When I fell asleep, I had an odd dream. There were people and dragons all around us, and one of the dragons looked like Nightshot except it had a red tail fin. The person riding on the dragon had the same flight suit I had. I looked around more and saw a giant dragon about the size of UA, maybe even taller. The dragon the guy was riding started glowing blue, just like Nightshot, and attacked the giant one. Soon enough, the rest of the dragons that were flying around also started attacking it, and one of the tusks fell off.

Everything then started warping, and we were in one of my old classrooms when I summoned Nightshot to introduce him to Kyoka. But when everybody saw him, they tried petting him, which made him start glowing blue for the first time. 'What does this mean? Does he live another life when he isn't summoned? Or is this just a weird dream?'

I soon woke up and looked around, confused, before noticing Kyoka had woken me up. "We're at UA; we got to get off." I nodded and picked Nightshot up, then walked back to the lockers to get my stuff before my parents butler picked me up. 'Just what are you really, Nightshot? Are you just a living quirk or something else?'

Nightshot POV:

When I woke up, I saw I was in the Yaoyorozu mansion on a bed instead of the piece of heated stone I sleep on. I looked around, turning my head like an owl. I then looked at my tail and noticed the left part was missing. 'So it really did happen...' The best part of being a dragon was the freedom you felt when flying. Now I won't be able to fly anymore.

I saw the door was open, so I got off the bed and made my way to the kitchen to get some fish. But I didn't run in there like I normally would; instead, I just walked there. I didn't have the normal amount of energy I normally have. When the chefs saw me, they actually gave me fish—fresh fish, which meant that somebody had gone fishing recently.

Once I ate the fish they gave me, I grew to my normal size and went to Momo's room to try and find her. When I got there, the door was closed, so I started scratching it. And when it opened, Momo gave me a hug. She must have been worried.'

She then went to tell me what had happened over the past two days. Apparently, I was asleep for two whole days. They had Recovery girl look at me and found out one of my ribs was broken, so they had to heal that, which took a whole day with healing quirks. Then Momo told me about a weird dream she had.

"Nightshot, are you living in a separate dimension when you're not summoned?" I tried thinking if it would be better if I told the truth or not. But I guess me not doing anything and freezing was enough of an answer. "Is that why you got stronger every time I summoned you?" I nodded my head. I guess I should ask for Koda's help in telling her about what I really am.