♡ 𝓓𝓮𝓿𝓲𝓵 𝓜𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓢𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷 ♡*

GRAY POV

I was looking at Juvia while outside her window or you could say i was stalking her . I came here to tell her about the Devil Mating Season and i'm also gonna tell her that she is my mate . How lucky am i having her by my side as my mate ...
She was listening to her song while sewing the floor and make a dance . I smile as i watch her dance , then i knock her window but she didn't listen cuz her headphone was on her ears so i call her name . Not loudly cuz i don't want Erza to know that i'm here .

When Juvia turn around she saw me in shock so she take off her headphone and when to wkndow and open it so i could get inside . It was so warm inside her dorm , all her scents was everywhere which made me want her more .

I sat down on her bed and tap my lap so she sat on my lap as i wrapped my arms around her stomach and put my chin on her neck so i could smells her scents more .

" Gray ? "

" Mhmm . "

" What are you doing here at ? " She asked

" Why ? Don't you want me to be here ?! " I said as i frown and angry that my mate doesn't want me to be here

" N-no it just that you never came here at night ... " She said and rubbed my arms that are wrapped from her stomach which made me feel my anger went down and comfortable .

" Well i came here because i wanna tell you something . " I said

" What is it ? " She asked

" Well Devil Mating Season is going to start . I'm sure it will start tomorrow and you will be my mate . " I said then she turn around as she still sitting on my lap and hug me . I smile and hug her back .

" I'm so glad that i'm your mate ! I thought you will had others Love Rival as your mate ! " She said so i lift her chin while looking at her eyes and kissed her .

Well it's not like i never kissed her cuz we've been dating for 3 month but we never been into sex but only make-out with her in sexual way touching her body , so since tomorrow it's Devil Mating Season i'm going to make it special like more than touching her body . Plus , i'm still a virgin and Juvia is still a virgin too so it's my chance to make us together tomorrow . Then we pulled away from the kiss and i realized that Juvia wrapped her thighs around my waist smirked .

" You know , this position just made me wanna you more ~ " I said as i pulled her for french kiss and make her laid on her bed and touching her breast , stomach & her thighs .

Then we stopped as she blushed and i just smirked and sat up and kissed her forehead and tell her that i'm going to leave so she nodded .

' Don't leave our mate !!! ' Well look who's here . Ok may i introduce to you this is my Devil a powerful creature who is inside me yet his form is myself but in Devil Slayer form .

' I know we can't leave our mate but we need to give her a time . ' I tell him

' Ok but remember , we need to mark her tomorrow or we will lose her . ' He said

' I know that , no need to tell me about it . ' I tell him

' Jeez , i just want to be sure that you remember or not . ' He said

' Yeah² just go to sleep would ya or you will not having fun with her soul as your mate tomorrow . ' I tell him but he just went quiet ... Good ...

Then i went to Juvia window as i was going to leave until ...

' DON'T LEAVE OUT MATE !!! ' He comes again ?! I thought he already sleeping !

' WHAT THE FUCK MAN ! JUST GO TO SLEEP ! ' I tell him as i got out while he was whining like a little kid . Hmm , i didn't know my Devil Slayer has this kind of stupid sides .