♡ 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓗𝓲𝓶 𝓞𝓻 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓜𝓮 ? ♡

NO ONE POV

Juvia came inside the guild as she was greet by Gajeel . Usually she was going to hug Gray but instead she go to Gajeel and talked with him which made Gray got jealous far from them in the corner . Plus , he & Juvia are not in relationship so Juvia is going to ignored him today .

" HEY ICE FREAK ! WANNA FIGHT ! " Natsu yelled

" BRING IT ON FLAMEASS ! " Gray yelled back

But before they were about to punch , the guild door open revealed a guy with black hair & dark brown eyes .

" I'm sorry for interrupt but i was finding a girl name Juvia Lock- " He was cut off as Juvia hugging him so he hugged her back .

" Mike ! It's been a long years hasn't it ? " Juvia said while smiling widely and Mike laugh and pat her head .

" Yeah it is you little raindrop and you gotten so big , last time i look at you before i left you were just a small girl . " He said

" That because i grown-up fast ! " Juvia said and Mike chuckled

Gray were shock that Juvia & Mike are close , somehow it makes him angry and jealous . Well he has a feeling for Juvia for so long but keep it as secret . Then Gajeel came to them and hug Mike .

" So both of you know him ? " Natsu asked as he raised his right eyebrow

" Of course Salamander , he is the one who took a good care of us from Phantom Lord especially Juvia because she being abused and bullied by all the members of the guild . " Gajeel replied

" It's true , and may i introduced myself . My name is Mike Yeager , i'm 20 years old . " Mike introduced himself in front of everyone and Gray were still didn't like him .

" Plus , i'm here to find Juvia because i miss her since she is my first student and i'm the one who being her teacher and teaching her how to use Water Magic . " Mike said

" So you are Water Mage ? " Lucy asked and he nodded

" Is it really important to find me ? " Juvia asked in curious tone

" Yes it is because i just found out that you could do more Water Spells . " He said and took a book out of his bag and gave it to her .

" I always find you just because to give you this . Well i can't use all the spells at all so i thought all the spells will belongs to you instead of me . " He said

" Thank you do much ! " Juvia said as she hugged him which made Gray upset

" You welcome , well i should go now since i got more orders to do as a Pendant Maker . " Mike said as Juvia let go of him

" You are now a Pendant Maker ? " She asked

" Yep , if you want something like a gift just ordered it from me and i will set up the fire and silver to melt it . " He replied and Juvia nodded and wave him bye as he walked away . Once he finally out , Juvia got sad which Gajeel noticed it .

" What's wrong Sprinkler ? " He asked

" I wish i could spent some times with him ... " Juvia said in sad voice which loud enough for Gray heard it and made him upset more .

' She love me and had feelings for me but she had another feelings for that guy ... ' He thought as he walked away .

* THE NEXT DAY *

Gray went to guild and sit at the bar order his drink , then he look around and saw that Natsu were hugging Lucy as he put his head on her chest , then he look at Gajeel reading a book with Levy as she sat on his lap , then he look around again and saw Jellal eating Strawberry Cake with Erza which made him so surprised that all his friends were being a sweet couple . Except him , the one who never being so sweet but he always wondered how Juvia see him as sweet person . As he thought about Juvia he start to search her but none .