♡ 𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓛𝓪𝓭𝔂 [ 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 1 ] ♡

NO ONE POV

Gray Fullbuster is a CEO of his dad company that is already owns by him since his dad died . He never into a relationship even though he went to Nightclub and had sex with woman's that is not his favourite type . Plus , he never moan for the woman's he sex with because he didn't feel anything and he never had rough sex with them . Now he was on his way to Nightclub as he went to his friends and greeted them with their Girlfriends .

" So Gray , when are you going to get a girl ? " Natsu asked while smirking

" Natsu , i told you already that i'm not interested in relationship . " Gray replied but he did interested in relationship just he never met the woman his type .

" Jeez what a dense idiot . " Gajeel said which made Gray give him a glared . Then Gray walked away from his friends and went to bar order a scotch drink .

" Could i had a cocktail ? " A soft voice said which made Gray turn his head to right that made him caught his interested when he look at her . She had blue hair , blue eyes and pale skins .

' Damn , she's pretty ... ' Gray thought while looking at her more as he travel his eyes to her dress .

She was wearing a blue Cheongsam and he could tell that she was really good to be a model because she had a beautiful body and so curvy but she was also had a large breasts that Gray couldn't get his eyes off of them . Then his eyes travel to her thighs that is look so long & so soft ...

' Damn those thighs ... ' Gray thought

None of woman's he sex was his type but this woman in front of him was really his type because she is beautiful , hot & sexy ... Then he snapped to reality when a guy came to her which made Gray feel ... Jealous & angry ...

" Hey lady how bout we had a dance . " The petverted guy said

" Sorry i'm not interested . " She said then the guy put his hands on her waist .

" Ohh c'mon babe ~ " The perverted guy said as he move his left hand went to her left breast but when it almost at her breast Gray took his hand off of her .

" She told you already that she's not interested so back off . " Gray said while giving him a death glared which made that guy got scared and walked away .

" Thank you for saving me . " The woman said and Gray felt his cheeks turned red .

' Ugh , dammit Gray ! You just met her and now you like her already ? ' He thought

" No problem . So Miss are you alone ? " He asked

" Yeah , i always here alone and some mans will trying to have me but i'm not interested at them . " She said

" Ohh , so Miss may i know your name ? " Gray asked

" Juvia Lockser , i'm 24 years old . " She replied

' Juvia ... What a unique name ... Well everyone's has unique name but this is very unique than others ... ' Gray thought

" Juvia Lockser huh , what a beautiful name you got . " Gray said and Juvia blush a little

" E-eh really ? I thought it was weird ... " Juvia said

' Wow , she's cute tho ........ Wait did i just say cute ? ' Gray thought

" Nope , it's not weird at all . Well everyone's has a weird name but yours were really fits well . " He said

" Thanks ... What about you ? " Juvia asked

" Gray Fullbuster and i'm 26 . " Gray reply

" W-wait ... You are the CEO of Fullbuster Company right ? " Juvia asked