✧♡ 𝓖𝓸𝓭 & 𝓖𝓸𝓭𝓭𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼『 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2 』♡✧

𝓖𝓻𝓪𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Juvia dragged me to her secret place for training which is in cave , there was many weapons and antics inside the cave ...

" So this is the place where you are training huh ? "

" Yes , i use to play here that's why it become my favourite place . "

" So what are you doing for the training ??? " I ask and she look at me with her beautiful eyes again which made my heart melt .

" Well i was training for changing my dress using my water magic to a armor dress , it work but i still need more training to make water weapon though . " She replied then she wave her hand as her water magic came out .

" Water Armor ! " Her water wave all around her which made me realize how strong water are then it stop and i started to blush when i saw her in armor dress .

She look so sexy and i could feel myself get hotter until i realize my dick got hard .. Dammit ... This is my first afterall ...

" Uhh Gray ... Your pants ... " She spoke as she pointed to my pants while blushing hardly ... I look at my pants and blush hard , my dick has turning to tent !

" Uhhh it's not what you think it is ! " I said while blushing hard and close my hard member through my pants .

" Ok ... So how do we control our magic to make weapon ? " She ask while blush , i look at my pants and finally being normal so i went to her like nothing happen .

" It's easy you just have to feel your power raising inside you and you need to calm down . " I said as i show her how i control my magic to make a weapon

" Wow that's amazing ! " Juvia said then she tried it while closing her eyes but she had some problem with her skill so i went behind her pulled her toward me as her back touch my chest through my shirt , she got tensed up but still control her magic .

I grab her wrist and move her hand to make the water wave all around in circle until it change to metal bow , i let go her other wrist and grab the bow put it on her hand and she open her eyes stare at the bow in awe .

" This is amazing Gray , thank you ! " She said and hug me but i was blushing so hard my shirt gone and her breast through her armor were touching my chest .

I couldn't control myself anymore ! I lift her chin and kissed her in the lips hungrily , she gasp but keep on kissing me and i licked her bottom lip asking for permission to enter but she denied so i move my hand to her hip to make her gasp and i immediately enter my tongue to play with her tongue . I feel that she change her dress to her normal dress and we pulled away breathing heavily while looking each other in the eyes .

" Juvia , i know this is so sudden but i want you ... If you're not ready then it's ok i understand . " I said

" Yes i'm still not ready for it because we still didn't did all relationship steps of having a date or anything even if we just got together by yesterday ... " She said while blush