06. Can girls kiss too?

Aphrodite

"Hermes!" I squeak, as the bar stool recedes back, and I stand firm on my feet.

The trenchcoat (I really thought it was pronounced as a Ranch goat when he introduced the apparel to me, nevermind), that he bought from one of the very expensive mortal shops hanged on his shoulder, as he placed another hand on his hip, curved the right end of his lip to form a faint 'C' on his cheek as his eyes do a once over the entire space and then rest on me.

"Wait, let me handle this one for you," Dawn said, rolling up the sleeves of her shirt, and straightening her skirt.

"I think I-" Dawn doesn't wait for me to complete, she is halfway out, and away from the glass partition that separates the cooking station with the rest of the bar.

"Is he one of your many lovers?" The guy I slapped a few minutes ago popped his head, trying to get his buttons together, as I cringed at the red spot of my slap. Did I really want to touch that mortal? Eww.

"Such impudence! Dare you talk to me like that, you mortal!" I spitted, glaring at him.

"Well well… Just because you have divine beauty, and real nice boobs, you're immortal and what not?" He chuckled, his hair tousling to a side as his fingers ran over them, and he let them run wild.

"I could curse you to doom-hood, but since you're Dawn's ally, don't step on my toe-nails!" I rolled my eyes at him, trying to keep up with Dawn's raging steps towards an unshaken Hermes, walking right into it.

"Dawn! Dawn!" I called at her, when a guy, resembling Dionysus without a diet, walked to Hermes, and googled him with awe.

"Charlie, you are drunk. I have got this," Dawn chimed, as Hermes murmured something only for the drunk man to do a lil tap dance, and fall down on the floor.

"Who the fuck is he? And who the fuck are you?" Hermes cried, while I found myself immersed in the chaos. What in the seven mountains was happening here?

"You! You! You! You saw Matilda that night! Oh you are that girl! What are you doing in my bar? Wearing my apron! You still look the same- You!" The man on the floor, rolled over his belly, his head clocked to stare at me, as he made more comments on my curves, and pink hair. His eyes glistened brown, and I wondered if I had seen him before. Had I?

"You! You switched that bloody glass, didn't you?" He scoffed.

"You added that pink liquid in her wine and then she grew all deranged and crazy to the point we divorced!" He said, hysterically, as his hands supported him to get him back on his feet.

"You got it all wrong," I retorted. Or maybe not. Did he recognise me from one of my rendezvous. Holy Gaia!

"No! You look the same! Dark eyes, pink hair, fair skin and outwardly boobs! Do you know how long I have been searching for You-" The man charged at me, placing his hands on either side of my arms, as he reverently shook me.

For a split second, I was stuck to my place, not noticing the pain growing in my biceps when a ringing thud brought me back to life. The man was no longer shaking me. 

"What the fuck do you think you are doing?" Hermes spitted, holding the man by his collar, as he hovered two inches above the land, and Hermes glared at him with pure rage.

"Dare you do anything to my sister!" Hermes said, enraged as the man shivered and trembled under his gaze.

"Whoa whoa whoa! He's your brother?" Dawn eyed me, and then turned to Hermes.

"Calm your tits man. Charlie's a little drunk. Too much whiskey, you see. Let him go. I apologise." Dawn said, as Hermes narrowed his eyes at her.

"You! You have some nerve to say that after telling me to 'fuck off from this bar'." He zeroed his eyes, waiting for a comeback, and my head pounded. I have had enough.